Honest Burgers Soho

Burgers

Call Honest Burgers Soho to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Honest Burgers Soho

Driven along by two energetic young owners, no-frills, independently minded Honest Burgers has gone down a storm wherever it chooses to pitch its admirable cut-price offer. Fans rate it as one of the best burger joints in town, with a growing reputation for its custom-built patties – ‘meaty hunks of wonder’ made with beef from Honest Burgers' own butchery, timed to perfection and served in a bun with homemade chips.

Free-range chicken burgers and mixed veggie ‘fritters’ are also available, while pocket-friendly prices are an added bonus. No bookings, but the queues move quickly and it's worth knowing that Honest Burgers is licensed – if you fancy a bottle of Long Play IPA or a glass of French rosé.

Good to know about Honest Burgers Soho

Best Burgers

Location for Honest Burgers Soho

4A Meard Street, W1F 0EF

Opening Times of Honest Burgers Soho

Mon-Thurs 12N-4pm 5.30-11pm Fri-Sun 12N-11pm (Sun -10pm)

Reviews of Honest Burgers Soho

Ms/Mrs. Krishna V

As good as it sounds
05 September 2013
Honest Burgers does not disappoint. It's not the biggest of restaurants but they were able to accomodate the 6 of us within 70 minutes of arriving (which was perfect for us as we didn't fancy eating until later anyway). It's unlike Meat Liqour and the other fads as you have the opportunity to have a drink nearby as you leave your name and number, and they text you when your table is ready – makes it as pain free as possible and it's service with a smile all the way. Good impression so far. We arrive, the table is ready and I order a Hendricks Gin and Tonic (with cucumber of course) in a jar with a green and white swirly straw! Love it. And for £3.50, you can't complain. The menu is not extensive but that makes the experience more pleasurable, I am not the most decisive person with food choices and you know what you're going to honest burgers for…a burger. I ordered the honest burger as it comes and my god is it good. The beef is sourced from the ginger pig, beautifully flavoured and perfectly cooked. The others asked for rare and medium rare and the staff cooked those perfectly too. It comes with crunching rosemary chips and we also got a side of the beetroot and apple slaw – delicious! You get what you pay for, probably the best burger I have had (the burgers at Lobster & Burger are also on a par). I will normally find something to complain about but not this time. For 1 G&T, a glass of red, pork stratchings, a Burger with Chips,half a portion of slaw (all of excellent quality) and tip cost me £20. Pretty good i'd say.

Mr. Desmond T

Great burgers!
20 April 2013
Second time eating here. Burgers are great! Fries as well but today it was really over-fried compared to the last time I went there. Check out their specials as well. The coleslaw is really good and a healthier version than most places. Felt the service can be a hit and miss sometimes especially today. Queued at 1150 and were the third group to enter. We waited 40 minutes for our burgers to arrive despite coming earlier. I just found it strange that others who came later (those sitting outside) had their burgers delivered way before ours. This was 1225pm. As we waited, our neighbours were already on their second round of drinks while waiting for their burgers, this was 1235pm. None of the staff bothered to inform us why it was taking so long. Instead our neighbours on the side were given a discount because they had a second round of drinks, while we were not given any. Just really appalling service. I had to go and ask what was going on and there was no apology or explaination why it was taking so long. If you are deciding to have something quick and snappy, avoid this place. Just takes too long. If you have a lot of time, do try. It is really good.

Other restaurants near Honest Burgers Soho

You are requesting to book Honest Burgers Soho for people on at .