International, Modern European
Takeaway service

Delivery or takeaway

Order takeaway from Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay by calling 020 7592 1212.

COVID-19 Update for Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Updated on 22 Jul 2020

We look forward to welcoming you to Heddon Street Kitchen. Your wellbeing is important to us, please note we have introduced new measures into our restaurants, including social distancing, enhanced cleaning and hand sanitiser stations. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell, especially if you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, please contact us to cancel your booking. For more information on our response to COVID-19, please click the link.

Read more on their website

SquareMeal Review of Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

“Laid-back but fancy” is how one reader describes this Gordon Ramsay restaurant, where the sleek, slick look is as well suited to business lunches as treating the kids at the weekend. Everyone is welcome for food that’s “always of the highest standard” without demanding too much from the assembled company. Breakfast (home-baked raspberry and almond bread with vanilla butter, perhaps) kicks things off, and the globally influenced all-day carte knows how to please. Beef Wellington with truffle mash and red wine jus is “unbelievably good” according to one fan, although you can also get short rib or crispy chilli chicken burgers, fish pie and an accessible set option. An ice-cream bar menu, with build-your-own cones, sandwiches and wafer baskets, adds to the fun, as do staff who are “above friendly, and always very attentive”. A Coravin system keeps by-the-glass wines in good nick, while bottles are listed by style, grape and region.

About Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay’s Heddon Street Kitchen is found just off of Regent’s Street in the heart of London’s West End. This stylish dining destination is housed over two floors and is open for all day dining - and you would feel just as at home grabbing a post-shopping bite to eat at lunch as you would having a dinner or after-work cocktails.

Early risers will enjoy the breakfast menu offering classics such as Eggs Benedict, a Full English and smashed avocado on toasted sourdough. Those looking for brunch with bubbles will enjoy the Prosecco brunch menu. A dedicated children’s menu shows off the restaurant’s family-friendly credentials, while dietary requirements are also considered with seperate vegetarian and gluten-free menus that don’t simply feel like an afterthought.

The restaurant is open for all day dining seven days a week and has a casual dress code.

Eat Out to Help Out Participating Restaurant

Sun 10:00-21:00

Reviews of Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Ren

06 July 2019
Attentive staff, flexible to provide bespoke meals and dishes.

Sophie B

28 June 2019
The restaurant was decorated beautifully, I had brunch there which was really tasty. The have a cool bar area downstairs too..

ian C

Could do a little better ...
16 June 2019   - Verified Diner

Dear Gordon ( whilst we have never been formally introduced I feel I know you),

Heddon Street , good location and varied menu well executed but let down by ...

Your staff enthusiasm for getting the orders ,there’s a fine line between good service and feeling pressured . Your guys are a bit over that . For example , having just sat down being asked what we wanted to eat , then the starters arriving before pre dinner cocktails consumed . Which were really good by the way.

Sitting outside , nice area but it’s been raining as I’m sure your manager would have noticed . Raining a lot . Your plastic seats were still wet , sodden being the technical term . It wasn’t noticeable until you sat on it and until the wet oozed into the trousers .

And Gord, finally the table plants were plastic . Plastic ! Could you not keep herbs or similar instead. Hardly green.

Thanks for reading .

Werner B

The Beef Wellington
23 September 2018
Great place. Music a bit loud at times. Beef Wellington the best ever. Cooked to absolute perfection. Bar service a tad inattentive. Waitress service great. Trifle was another triumph. London prices. Would recommend.

bgukie

Scrumptious Sticky Toffee Pudding
01 September 2017
A group of five of us had dinner here. We ordered from the set menu (which we had to ask for separately) but it contained a good range of dishes to satisfy all 5 of us. Some starters were better than others and the flatbread was a bit of a let down. I had the chicken wings which were very tasty. However main courses (which had to be supplemented by sides as none were included) were all very nice with good flavour. The best part was the sticky toffee pudding which I had for dessert. Scrumptious. All in all the atmosphere as well as the food made for a most enjoyable evening. I would come again,

Karen C

Expensive - won't be back
14 January 2016
I thought I had booked a 2 for 1 on main meals throughout January but was told not at 19:30 - yet it allowed me to book this time via square meal. Anyway, the house champagne, although lovely, was £54 a bottle, a tad expensive I think. My friend and I had a main course each and 1 side with a second bottle of this house champagne and were faced with a bill for £164. Now if my main had been delicious then I might not have been too upset but I literally had a very bad cannelloni that had an awful ricotta mousse through it. My friend had a battered prawn and avocado roll with chips - which we thought might have been done in some kind of tasty tempura batter with a nice sauce etc., no it literally was a heavy battered prawn and avocado on a roll. The best thing was the broccoli - I mean really!? Even though the staff were nice, it was our waiters first night in this restaurant and it seemed he hadn't even seen the menu before as he knew nothing about any of the dishes. He also took an age to even offer us dessert which we declined on the basis that the menu simply wasn't that interesting. It's basic pub grub yet charges a fortune. Better restaurants with better deals elsewhere. Won't be back

AmyM

Shame on Square Meal for giving it a star
22 June 2015
Considering Ramsay has made a fortune from TV's "Kitchen Nightmares", he should really get off the box and back in the kitchen himself! We went on a Friday lunchtime to a largely empty restaurant, so it should have been efficient. I can only assume that Gordon ensured that the wait staff were all lobotomised before service. 3 times we asked for water (2 different people) and at the end of our starter my companion had to get up and find a waitress (!) to ask for the wine that we ordered. She looked terribly blank at that stage. With regard to the food. I had the King Crab cocktail, which was more like a game of spot the crab. If there was the meet of one leg in there I would be surprised. It was also DROWNING in Marie Rose sauce, making it unduly heavy and overwhelming. My friend ordered the pork belly, which he enjoyed, but it comes with nothing! Not even a spinach leaf. My hake was very nice. But I can't apply another superlative as it wouldn't be deserved. I don't know how Square Meal awards it's stars, is it because the chef is a star? But this is decidedly average at best. Don't drag yourself out of the way to go.

John-Paul K

This is a lousy restaurant in a dirty street
06 March 2015
The worst moment of my evening was the man from the bar next door puking outside the window I was seated next to. The highlight of my evening was leaving this dreadful place. Gordon Ramsay should be ashamed of putting his name to such an anonymous establishment in such an awful street serving up such mediocre food. This man is an acclaimed Michelin starred chef but this level of food is noting to get excited about. A restaurant better to be avoided.

John-Paul K

This is a shitty restaurant in a shitty street
06 March 2015

Jon H

A nice lunch treat, but socks stayed firmly in place.
21 January 2015
We had a nice meal at the Heddon Street Kitchen today (mid January '15). Once I had gone in the correct door and styled out the original attempt to go in the glass emergency exit door, I was warmly welcomed and swiftly shown to my table. The actual restaurant decor is slightly bi-polar. It has the look of a basement bar (think Hawksmoor at Seven Dials) but it is at street level. This means there is a huge window which alters the feel slightly, to perhaps eating in a branch of All Saints rather than a speakeasy styled basement bar. However it is a welcoming space and the service we received was great. The lunch menu was attractive and leapt around the culinary map with no particular focus on any region. I really enjoyed a tangy and well spiced tuna tartare (£11.50) followed by a roast cod with artichoke and crushed potatoes (£18). The cod was very well cooked, though I found the potato a bit to salty and watery. My dining partners enjoyed their meals, a really juicy burger (£12) and lamb cutlets (£24) and the sides of spiced carrots and one of green beans - each about £4. The wine list had some interesting bottles, but few featured at the reasonable end of the list. There are many wines by the glass starting around £6 and again heading north fairly quickly. It was certainly a nice treat for a wet Wednesday afternoon. However it is priced perhaps more for a passing wealthy tourist or corporate card audience. Sadly it does not do anything that might knock your socks off and make you remember it over any of the many similar places across central London.

Other restaurants near Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

You are requesting to book Heddon Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay for people on at .