Hammersmith Ram

London, W6 9HW ·Website ·Call020 8748 4511

Pubs
Food Hygiene Rating

About Hammersmith Ram

Owners Young’s have rammed the relaunched ‘Ham Ram’ with a jolly jumble of stuff: from nods to nearby music legends The Apollo and the (sadly, no more) Hammersmith Palais, to brightly painted upcycled junk. Brews from Beavertown, Brixton and Fourpure join Young’s beers at the bar; otherwise you can choose from a selection of Spritzes and uncomplicated cocktails – Whiskey Mac, Duppy Shadow (rum, Coke and ginger beer) – or wines from £15.50 a bottle. Waffles with bacon and maple syrup are part of a brunch menu served until 5pm; mains might include crayfish and lobster roll or Waldorf salad, with apple pie and custard or various milkshake and shot combos for afters. Alternatively, there’s a 1950s-style Burger Shack, as Young’s hitch a ride on the street-food bandwagon. Food and beer pairings, weekly quiz nights, showcases of up and coming talent, and a weekly open-mic ‘jam at The Ram’ are added draws.

Location for Hammersmith Ram

81 King Street, London, W6 9HW

Mon-Sat 11am-12M (Mon-Tues -11pm) Sun 12N-9pm

Reviews of Hammersmith Ram

Delightful Oasis
08 September 2021

It was a hot and tiring day shopping in King Street Hammersmith. I fancied something a bit different from the usual offerings in the area. The solution was found at The Hammersmith Ram where I enjoyed the best ever crab salad. There was a good portion of both white and brown meat served with shredded lettuce and chicory together with brown bread and butter. My companion had the fish and chips, which is always fresh and delicious. We had cooling beers served by two charming young ladies. It was an enjoyable oasis of calm and pleasure

The Manager became hysterical when I asked her to address me in a more polite manner
14 September 2020

On Sunday, 13.09.2020 ca. 9 PM, a staff member that appeared to be the Pub Manager separated our tables abruptly when the 11th person joined our group.
At that time the pub operated the policy of up to 10 people per gathering. We complied but also wanted to agree where the line of separation would be, as some people wanted to continue their chats.

The Manager talked me over and subsequently became hysterical when I asked her to address me in a more polite manner.

When I suggested we finish the rather pointless at that stage conversation, she then turned to one of my guests and continued her tirade. Following that, she refused to serve another pint to that guest (a friendly man in his late 60's) as a form of punishment perhaps...

She immediately ran away never to appear again when I took this photo in my silent and peaceful state of helplessness.

Needless to say, this situation has impacted the atmosphere... I suggest more self-control and kindness and perhaps some level of adherence to the venue's dress-code, especially on Sunday.

Call Hammersmith Ram to make a booking on:

Other restaurants we like near Hammersmith Ram

Book Hammersmith Ram for people on at .