Gordon Ramsay Street Burger – Covent Garden

Burgers·
London, , WC2E 7NE ·Website ·Call+442075921214

Burgers

About Gordon Ramsay Street Burger – Covent Garden

Gordon Ramsay Street Burger is coming to Maiden Lane in the heart of Covent Garden!

Location

Service 0.5
Atmosphere 0.5
Value 0.5
Stay Away!

Last night, I visited this restaurant with a friend of mine to have a burger. There was a large piece of bone in my burger which cracked my tooth. I called the waiter and explained the situation. Straight away they removed my food, saying they would speak to the chef. I was then left to watch my friend eat her dinner while I was completely without food. A while after my friend finished her dinner, they came to say that they spoke to the chef and they would speak to their suppliers. They finally thought to ask me if I wanted to eat anything, at which point I simply declined their offer. Not sure what good it was to do after my friend ate all her food. Was I meant to wait another half hour with her until my new meal was brought? Then again I wouldn't trust to eat their burger anyway!!

They took my phone number saying they would call me today to discuss this further, but of course, noone did! I now have a broken tooth I need treatment for! I cannot believe this is the experience I got for a £16 burger under the "Gordon Ramsay" name! Not only they need proper quality control in place, they also seriously need to teach customer service to their staff! Wow! Stay away!

30 December 2021   - Verified Diner
Food & Drink 5
Service 5
Atmosphere 5
Value 5
Bostin’ Burgers

Fantastic experience, great food and drinks had a lovely time.

Other restaurants we like near Gordon Ramsay Street Burger – Covent Garden