Duck & Waffle

International

Call Duck & Waffle to make a booking on:

About Duck & Waffle

Although it’s only two floors above Sushisamba, and shares the same incredible views, Duck & Waffle has a noticeably more relaxed vibe compared to its Japanese-fusion neighbour – and with 24/7 opening as its trump card, it’s also a shoo-in for “active Londoners” living la vida loca. Food-wise, the “creative menu” plays fast and loose with the world larder, and the daring, innovative flavours are guaranteed to please (and challenge) the taste buds. Irresistible snacks of sweet/savoury bacon-wrapped dates and crispy polenta with Parmesan and truffle get things rolling, while goat meatballs in thyme broth or warm ox-cheek doughnuts with apricot jam maintain the gutsy theme – although “nothing beats the eponymous house speciality”, a mouth-watering pile-up of waffles, confit duck leg and a fried egg. If you make it to dessert, we recommend the rich salted caramel choux buns. Chatty, knowledgeable staff are also happy to advise on the ‘wham-bam’ cocktail list: “Worth every penny”, concludes one fan of Duck and Waffle.

Good to know about Duck & Waffle

Opening Times of Duck & Waffle

Mon-Sun 24hrs

Reviews of Duck & Waffle

04 February 2018

Who would have thought that duck and waffle would go so well together? The confit duck leg is crispy on the outside, tender and flavourful on the inside. One bite of the duck meat together with the fried egg and waffle (with the syrup drizzled on top) would send you straight to foodie heaven.

20 August 2015

Went here for my birthday breakfast and wasn't at all disappointed despite all the hype. The full English breakfast was delicious (superb quality of ingredients) and the coffee very good. My boyfriend had the signature 'Duck and Waffle' and loved it. The views are obviously the highlight but the food holds it's own easily. The surroundings are very tasteful and the service fine. Prices are very reasonable indeed. Will definitely return. Make sure you ask for a table by the window!

21 December 2014

We had a great lunch for our wedding anniversary at the Duck and Waffle. I'd been recommended it by someone I should have realised was on an expense account (!) but the amazing tastes, presentation and service of this meal make it still value for money in my book. Will definitely come again, and hopefully get another clear sky day to see the fabulous views over London and surrounds.

11 December 2014

I'd heard a lot about Duck and Waffle but had avoided going thinking it must be just hype despite friends saying i would love it. However i had my doubts - i mean, the idea of a savoury duck plus a sweet waffle....hmmmmmm..... However, i ate both the duck and my words as this is definitely an amazing dining experience in London. The views are breathtaking, even for a seasoned Londoner like myself. The service is also faultless, staff were pleasant and accommodating and arranged us a window seat to get the full effect. I also had a mild coughing fit and they were right there, waiting to save my life! I couldn't ask for more! Foodwise, it didnt feel that cheap, the signature duck and waffle (which worked really well and was absolutely delicious) was around the £17 mark and that was one of the cheaper dishes. The larger ones like the whole roast chicken were around £30+ and made for sharing. However, a main plus breads were enough for us, so it worked out well in the end. I guess you pay a premium for the amazing views, which i was wowed by, despite being a bit nervous of the height we were at. All in all, i'd thoroughly recommend it, as a one off but it's definitely a fantastic addition to our city. Perfect for a date you want to impress or a special night with friends.

24 June 2014

Yes yes yes, I know all about the London eye… but if you want to gave about the magnificent architecture seen in the City, then Duck and Waffle is perfect! Sporadic service, great food and a fun atmosphere.

Other restaurants near Duck & Waffle