About Caravan City

The whizz-kids behind Caravan Coffee Roasters have come a long way since opening their first gaff on Exmouth Market. Now spread across the capital, each site follows the formula with urban-industrial interiors and a seasonally changing all-day menu bristling with ideas from around the world – including the jamon and smoked san simon croquettes with saffron mayonnaise. A sure-fire winner with vegetarians (try the green quinoa grain bowl with burnt grelots, grilled broccoli, miso verde, sprouts and cashews), this mini-chain also offers delicious pizzas at its larger sites, alongside the small-batch coffees that helped to kick-start London’s latest love affair with caffeine. Caravan set the bar high with its trendy brunch options too (we like the paprika and spring onion waffle with thick cut bacon and maple-date butter). A packed, convivial dining room is pretty much guaranteed, ably buoyed by reasonable prices and inexpensive Old World wines.

Modern European

Reviews of Caravan City

Ms/Mrs. Lisa S

Lovely breakfast at Caravan City
07 August 2019   - Verified Diner

The food was lovely - especially the yogurt with turmeric and coriander - such a lovely combination with the strawberries too.  Service was a little on the slow side.  I was waiting for my friend so ordered a cup of tea before she arrived - she arrived around 10 minutes or so later, ordered herself a coffee which came within 5 minutes but I still had no tea!  They did offer to take the tea off the bill however when it eventually arrived - in fact I didn't check the bill to see if they had done so!  Nevertheless, it was a lovely breakfast.

Great service before the reservation!
19 December 2018
I had been looking for somewhere to book for one of my team members to have lunch right before Christmas, I was on hold for a few minutes, before speaking to someone. He was an absolute gem! He acknowledged my request, asked for my details and said he would call me back. I thought at this point, it won't happen! He called back in a matter of minutes, saying that he managed to find a table after making a few changes of other reservations. My faith has been restored in that restaurants do call back, and they do actually accommodate! The food was good, and the cost was very reasonable. The highlight was the service with booking the table, and it's just a shame that I didn't remember his name!

Lorna W

Not an ordinary Caravan
19 March 2018
I thought I’d give this place a try because of it’s location as it’s very close to the tube making it easy to get home. Out waitress was lovely, very bubbly and really helpful. The food choice is good if like us we wanted a table to sit and catch up over a bottle of wine with a light meal. The smoked salmon and horse radish was delicious and the pizza was really tasty too. We didn’t feel rushed. The tables are not too close together either so you don’t over hear the conversation from diners near you. All in all well worth a visit.

Will S

Great food and coffee!
30 October 2017
Popped in for brunch and was blown away! The place looks great, the staff were really friendly and helpful, and the food was delicious. I've been to some of Caravans other restaurants and this has stepped it up again - well done guys! Highly recommend and will definitely be returning!

Jim D

Another cracker from Caravan
26 October 2017
We've had dinner at a couple of caravan restaurants before and they were always sensational. I was nervous that this one in the heart of the city would be as warm, friendly and wonderful as the others, but I was wrong. Incredible food. Highlights include marinated seabass, pork belly salad and the oyster tempuras are off the charts! Love the layout and atmos. Great staff and I loved the beer, though I can't remember what it was which probably tells you everything.

Clare L

Clare
24 October 2017
Delicious food, light and healthy and full of flavour. A wonderful space and a welcome that was like few others.. lovely place.

Ms/Mrs. Anthea R

Great to see a place like this in the City
20 October 2017
a great move from the Caravan team and so good to see them on top form here. I can't think of a time of day that i'm not tempted by something on their menu. the seabass was the standout dish but loved the great selection of vegetarian dishes and the plates are generous. Staff are friendly, the chef's margarita is inspired and it's great to have a place for informal meetings, delicious lunches and fun nights in the City!

Elizabeth W

Caravan City - Best Caravan yet
19 October 2017
At caravan city you can enjoy sociable dining with an emphasise on good-quality , wholesome food. Interesting combinations of ingredients mean that every dish stands out such as sliced pork with fresh crunchy apple; sea bass and prawn dumplings in seuchan oil plus melt in the mouth cheese croquettes. Don’t leave without trying the chefs margarita. In fact, if you’re anything like us, you won’t want to leave at all! Highly recommended

Other restaurants near Caravan City

You are requesting to book Caravan City for people on at .