Cafe Mode
Cafe Mode

About Cafe Mode

A fusion of tasty fresh Italian food & delicious grills. The restaurant has a maximum capacity of 160 diners.

Founded in 1996 in the heart of theatre land, we are a friendly local restaurant, renowned for fabulous service and high quality fresh food at competitive prices. Downstairs room available for parties with no minimum spend.

Italian, Mediterranean

Location for Cafe Mode

57-59 Endell Street, London, London, WC2H 9AJ

Reviews of Cafe Mode

Helen K

Busy Covent Garden Italian Restaurant
23 January 2017
The staff were friendly, the food was tasty and the prices are reasonable and you're in the heart of Covent Garden. The restaurant was very busy on Saturday night but the staff made sure we had a nice table for my party's meal. I had the seabass which was very nice but probably should have ordered potatoes to go with it. The main courses are better value than the starters. The tiramisu I had for pudding was delicious and a generous portion size. The Chilean Sauvignon Blanc was very good. Not sure what else there is to say. We'll be back!

Belinda M

WOW !! Amazing, What a find !!
28 October 2016
What a lovely friendly restaurant you couldn't ask for more, the food was amazing, if it was not on the menu they just made it for you i had the best spaghetti carbonara here, my complements to the chef, the pizza's are superb 2 for 1 as well such great value for money the wine was fantastic too. The staff so happy and friendly they made sure we was all well looked after. What a find we will defiantly will come here again when we visit Covent Garden and its only a 5 minute walk from the station. We ate dinner here twice and full english breakfast on our visit 10 out of 10 every time, the kids loved it too not an empty plate in sight. The owner Mo is such a wonderful man attending to our every needs. They even have comedy nights here which we attended and laughed so much, such a nice touch to end a perfect evening. Thank you so much to all at Cafe Mode we will see you very soon xx

28 March 2014
I booked this for a meal after watching Warhorse. What a let down! I booked at 11pm because it said there were no other available times .Upon entering, the café was empty,soulless and should have immediately meant that we turned tail and left. The service was reasonable but to include a £5-50 service charge was staggering. Now to the food; my starter of bruschetta was devoid of flavour and oil-had they run out of olive oil? the tomato concasse was bought in and bland. My partner's flat bread was that-flat and tasteless. My main of chicken risotto had plenty of salt added to it ,too much and the linguine pretty unremarkable. I really think I could had made a better effort than this. Thank goodness we had a 50% off voucher so the bill.with coffee,came to an eye-watering £27! I could not recommend this café and wonder how it survives in such a competitive market; must be due to diners who don't live in London,like me.

Mr. Jinessh P

Pathetic experience
17 October 2013
It was a sheer disaster. Booked this restaurant for an office lunch. The ambience was very poor. Food was extremely overpriced. But the highlight was disastrous service. Extremely rude manager!

Other restaurants near Cafe Mode

You are requesting to book Cafe Mode for people on at .