Bars, International
Takeaway service

Delivery or takeaway

Order takeaway from Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay by calling 020 3030 4050.

COVID-19 Update for Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Updated on 30 Jul 2020

Your wellbeing is important to us, please note we have introduced new measures into our restaurants, including social distancing, enhanced cleaning and hand sanitiser stations. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell, especially if you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, please contact us to cancel your booking. For more information on our response to COVID-19, please click the link.

Read more on their website

SquareMeal Review of Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Thrusting illuminated pillars, bold design details and a ready-all-day mentality make Bread Street Kitchen the lively antithesis of Gordon Ramsay’s more vanilla outlets. Reports on the ambience may run the gamut from “great” to “average”, but when Bread Street Kitchen is rocking, it’s really on song. Food ticks off global trends without alienating anyone: think potted salt-beef brisket with mustard, piccalilli and buckwheat crackers followed by superfood salads, Josper-grilled rare-breed meats or pork and fennel sausages with braised borlotti beans, nduja and salsa verde. Bar food is based on flatbreads, with breakfast, brunch and a hearty Sunday roast menu ramping up BSK’s reputation outside traditional City hours. Business clients come away “really satisfied”, thanks to impressively high standards across the board (including a wine selection housed on the mezzanine), but this place is also a winner for those with young ones in tow (kids eat free all day, every day).

Eat Out to Help Out Participating Restaurant

Special offers from Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Sunday Roast

From: 24 July, 2019
Max: 6
Enjoy a classic Sunday roast with all the trimmings.
Availability: Sun 12:00PM-8:00PM

Weekend Prosecco Brunch £40

From: 27 December, 2017
Max: 6
Enjoy brunch in the heart of the city with free flowing Prosecco. Simply choose one main course or egg dish along with a dessert from the brunch menu.
Availability: Sun 11:00AM-3:00PM,Sat 11:00AM-3:00PM

Beef Wellington Experience £65 per person

From: 27 December, 2019
Max: 6
Enjoy a 3 course beef wellington experience, including signature sharing starters, beef wellington, dessert platter as well as a welcome cocktail. Additional wine pairings are available.
Availability: Sun 12:00PM-2:30PM 5:00PM-8:00PM,Mon-Sat 12:00PM-2:30PM 5:00PM-10:00PM

Location for Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Sun 11:00-17:00

Reviews of Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

Laura L

28 June 2019
The Beef wellington is sublime, the staff are incredibly friendly and the general atmosphere is positive and relaxed.

Lisa S

Bread Street Kitchen
06 June 2019   - Verified Diner

A rather noisy restaurant

Steph O

Great night out
22 December 2016
Met a good friend for dinner after a busy day at work - cocktails were lovely, food delicious, staff great - attentive but not pushy. Had a lovely evening, highly recommended!

Natalie W

07 June 2016
One of my all time favourites. The restaurant and bar are great, I love the decor and relaxed vibe of it yet in the evening there's just enough formality but that's not too much.

Valarie D

17 May 2016
Food was just okay Drinks - had a good choice Service was average Decor - average Value - Too pricy for small portions Ambience - Average.

Samantha M

Lovely restaurant!
30 September 2015
Great experience dining at Bread Street Kitchen. Very pricey but the food and atmosphere is excellent. I celebrated my birthday, it was perfect. I will definitely be returning! Thank you Gordon Ramsay!

David T W

The Ramsey name only adds to the cost of the meal
17 August 2015
We booked in advance and informed them one of the party was vegetarian. Upon arrival we were shown to our table and menus presented. After a while the waiter came over and asked if one of the party was vegetarian. We confirmed this information expecting to hear of some special options, since the menu was not particular imaginative if not a fish or meat eater. But no. The question was asked , the answer given and that was the last we heard on that subject. The wine list was quite impressive but it was hard to find a bottle of half decent wine for under £45.00. With decent New World wines available at £10 a bottle from most places these days I'd have hoped to see some £25.00 bottles on offer The menu had a notice about there being a £2.00 per person cover charge for eating in the restaurant? I thought there must be somewhere really nice to eat at a premium, but no. As we found out when the bill arrived it was added along with the 15% gratuity. We asker our server who said "it's policy" and shrugged his shoulders. Most of the party, veggies excluded, were happy with the food. It was well cooked and well presented. However with the many options available at this or even a lower price point , I'd be surprised if it's still open in 6 months in it's current format and pricing strategy

Yolanda B

A good lunch but a little busy
15 June 2015
I went here with a colleague for lunch, on entering the restaurant it is quite overwhelming at how large it is and it was very noisy - it reminder a little of school canteen due to the noise and space! We only wanted a light lunch so I had the stone bass carpaccio to start and my colleague had the spicy tuna tartare, I definitely chose well here as the carpaccio was exceptionally good - light, citrusy and very tasty; I tried the tuna which was nice but nothing special. For the mains we both chose a salad, I had the Chicken Caesar and my colleague had the Duck, my salad was ok - not the best chicken caesar I have ever had and slightly overshadowed by the lovely starter I had. The duck was tasty although again nothing special and took a while to get through all the lettuce in them both! As I had such luck with the starter, for dessert we shared the pineapple carpaccio with coconut sorbet and passionfruit and this was delicious also and a perfect end to the meal. All together the bill came to £200 which we thought was quite expensive then we realised they had charged us for an extra bottle of wine by accident - they were very good though and not only refunded the over charge but also refunded another two glasses of wine we'd had. For the £140 that it did come to I do think there are other better, cheaper options in the city, however I would go here again if someone else wanted to.

Ashley D

Cover charge?
29 May 2015
We had a businesss lunch here. We spent quite a bit of money on food and drinks, paid a service charge but on top of this was charged £8 as a 'cover charge'. I've not experienced that anywhere in The City and found it quite cheeky. The food and service was good- a bit loud but will happily book elsewhere that won't stick on hidden charges.

Matthew B

A Happy Discovery
28 March 2015
Visited Bread St Kitchen on Friday night as staying close by in St Paul's. I wasn't sure if on a Fri night it would be busy or quiet given the large amount of office workers in the area, but thankfully it was busy with a good (reasonably loud) upbeat soundtrack in the background. Service was attentive without being over the top. However, the food was the surprise, as the venue was so big I was expecting mediocre half portions, but was very happy with both a generous roasted cod and grilled pork chop mains. Mac and cheese was moorish too. Only complaint was that the side salad was very pathetic for about £4 and so easy to get right. Wine very but all pricey and desert hit high marks too. Would certainly go again.

Other restaurants near Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay

You are requesting to book Bread Street Kitchen - Gordon Ramsay for people on at .