Brasa

Modern European

Call Brasa to make a booking on:

About Brasa

Situated above the Broadway Bar & Grill, Brasa goes about its business as a steakhouse with add-ons. It’s a curious mix of cocktail-bar cool and white-clothed formality – although the food is now more casual than that, and prices no longer seem steep. Starters might bring chilled asparagus with creamy truffle dressing, moules marinière or prawn cocktail, while steaks and selections from the specially imported Asador charcoal grill are the star turns when it comes to main courses. Celeriac and goats’ cheese risotto has also gone down well, and hot chocolate fondant does the business for dessert. Wines and cocktails aim to please, and there’s a clubby lounge space upstairs with an “amazing” roof terrace. Good for a weekday pit stop or a traditional Sunday roast, but avoid on Chelsea match days – unless you’re a hardcore fan.

Good to know about Brasa

Modern European

Location for Brasa

474-476 Fulham Broadway, London, SW6 1BY

Opening Times of Brasa

Mon-Sun 12N-4pm (Sun -6pm) Mon-Sat 6-11pm

Reviews of Brasa

22 April 2014

I have now eaten here 3 times! Every time the menu has changed and every time I have been thrilled with my choices Yesterday I had Fresh Asparagus with breaded Quails Eggs. Each mouthful was a taste sensation! This was followed with a classic roast pork belly. ( It was Sunday roast day! ) The crackling was perfect and I think i had the biggest Yorkshire pudding I have ever seen. Delicious! My friend had Roast Sirloin of Beef. followed by Hot chocolate fondant. I have had some amazing fish dishes here too and a Celeriac Risotto with goats cheese and pea shoots. This chef really strives to deliver outstanding food. A am posting because I don't think this restaurant gets the recognition it deserves. After dinner I went upstairs to the Club A great lounge space with an amazing roof terrace. For a moment I forgot I was in London! WOW ! DO not miss out on this place! Carl

01 January 0001

15 April 2011

I visited Brasa for my partners birthday and was pleasantly surprised to find such a beautiful restayrant in the heart of Fulham that I previously was unaware of. The restaurant has been tastefully designed and we immediately felt comfortable with a warm greeting from our host ajet. The menu comprises of a large selection of starters and a grill menu for the mains. Our waiter told us about the specially imported Asador grill and told us of the amazing flavour it creates. He was not wrong !!! Mouthwatering steaks and fish dishes were enjoyed all round. My partner had a warm chocolate tart for dessert which she decribed as ‘better than anything’ ! This place is well worth a visit for its food and attentive friendly service. Strongly reccomended, i will be back !

Other restaurants near Brasa

You are requesting to book Brasa for people on at