Bodean's Tower Hill

Barbecue, North American

Bodean

SquareMeal Review of Bodean's Tower Hill

Since launching its original American BBQ joint in Soho in 2002, Bodean’s has grown and fans have come to associate its distinctive pink-neon pig sign with inexpensive down-home fun. Most of restaurants do both table service and take-out options, with the full selection of ribs, burgers, dogs and steaks to eat in, plus the addition of deli sandwiches (pastrami on rye, turkey BLT, et al) to go. Specialities from the smoke pits include whole slabs of baby back ribs, burnt ends and BBQ chicken. If you’re really hungry, go the whole ‘boss hog’ – a mighty plateful of ‘Jacob’s ladder’ beef rib, burnt ends, pulled pork, ribs, chicken thighs and smoked sausages for two, washed down with American beers and cocktails. Good deals abound, including movie and meal packages, loyalty cards and American sports nights.

Barbecue, North American

Reviews of Bodean's Tower Hill

Patricia D

Football and delicious barbecue
22 September 2014
I'm from Cincinnati, Oh and dined here on a Sunday night last year. My hometown football team was featured as one of the games playing on their TV. We waited a little while for a table near the TV showing the Bengals game. We were a party of 3 and we ordered 2 appetizers and the Platter for 2 people of all different kinds of barbecued meats. There was plenty for everyone. I have to say that the Key Lime Martinis were the very best I'd ever drank. See you in November and I'm hoping you feature the Bengals again on the 16th. We also had excellent service. I can't wait to get back to London and Bodean's on a Tower Hill.

23 March 2014
I have been here twice now, both time on my own. They made me feel very welcome and were tentative. The food comes out mega quick so you dont have to wait long for your dinner. Ive had the pulled pork meal with sweet potatoe fries and on another ocassion i had the burnt end brisket and pulled pork meal! on my the food didnt touch the sides. Its so good. Looking forward to the trying the ribs next!!

Ms/Mrs. Helen B

24 August 2012
We were 9 minutes late for a table booked for a special occasion and it had already been given away.Bodeans obviously feel that they have enough passing trade not to honour bookings. I hope that works out for you Bodeans. None of us will be eating at any Bodeans restaurants again.

Mr. Phil P

06 March 2010
If you want authentic ribs, chicken wings and US BBQ, this is the chain to go for. The chicken wings (Diablo of course) are the only starter to choose, and the combos are good value for money. They're often busy, so service can be a bit patchy as staff seem to be running around a lot serving too many tables, but generally they keep a smile on their face. If you've ever got a US ex-pat in your office hankering after some BBQ, get him down to Bodeans.

Other restaurants near Bodean's Tower Hill

You are requesting to book Bodean's Tower Hill for people on at .