Modern European

Call Beaufort House to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Beaufort House

Spread over four floors, this swanky King’s Road hangout attracts its full share of slick-haired suits and glammed-up it-girls. The upstairs members’ club/restaurant caters for signed-up regulars, while the Champagne penthouse, brasserie and street-level cocktail bar also have their own chic allure. All-day breakfasts and weekend brunch are popular draws, while main menus offer a mixed bag of Anglo-European dishes ranging from ploughman’s, fish pie and steak sandwiches to braised ox shin with horseradish mash or nut-crusted sea bass with braised fennel and Madeira broth. Meanwhile, drinkers get their kicks from ‘awesome’ cocktails including watermelon martinis, spiced pear mojitos and the signature Champagne punch. And if you got a £1,100 to spare, why not invest in The Chancellor – a metre-high martini glass fuelled with a bottle of Dom Pérignon and three blazing doses of Rémy Martin Louis XII Cognac.

Modern European

Beaufort House Also Offers

Private Group Dining

Location for Beaufort House

354 Kings Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5UZ

Mon-Wed 8am-12.30am Thur-Fri 8am-1.30am Sat-Sun9am-1.30am (Sun -12.30am)

Reviews of Beaufort House

Ms/Mrs. Laura B

A very enjoyable afternoon tea
07 August 2017
Myself and my sister went for champagne afternoon tea. The food was lovely and the waiters were very attentive. We didn't feel rushed at any point and could have spent the whole afternoon there! Would definitely recommend.

10 January 2012
Great place – headed there over the weekend with a few friends for dinner. Super location if you're keen to go on out after. The food was good and the cocktails awsome, nice wine list too, not too pricey. Really buzy but not too ‘barry’ as some of the other places are along the Kings Road are. Would definitely reccommend for an evening out. Often walk past it during the daytime over the weekend too and it always looks to be busy at lunchtimes. Nice and bright for summer with the windoews etc. Will go back and would reccommend for sure.

Mr. Spencer P

19 March 2011
Four of us headed to Beaufort House for a few cocktails on a Friday night before dinner at eight over eight. We arrived surprised to find empty tables (it was 8pm) on a Friday. We soon found out why. the service in this place is nothing short of shocking. We took a table and a server asked us what we wanted. I asked for a vodka martini. Waitress reply “point to it on the menu” I told her the batman would know what a Martini is at which point she replied “go tell him yourself” and stormed off. After waiting at the bar for 10 minutes I eventually got my martini. a friend then asked the same waitress if she could bring us some nuts to which she again replied “point to it”. My friend repeated “nuts” waitress says “point to it on the menu” my friend says, “are you kidding me, I just want some nuts” at which point the waitress freaks out and starts shouting at my friend that it's not her fault she doesn't speak English (she was eastern European of some sort) then storms out to the bouncer on the door insisting he tell us to leave. Bouncer (another eastern european) asks us what is going on, we explain we just want some nuts. Eventfually a different waitress tells us she will get us some nuts. 20 mins pass and nothing arrives so we get up and leave. This might sound like a petty exchange – it was – but it was so shocking a waitress would think it appropriate to shout at customers because she was having a problem understanding them. seriously, if you don't understand simple orders like Martini and Nuts then you shouldn't be serving in a ‘cocktail’ bar that charges a tenna for a drink. Needless to say, not one of us will be going here again.

Ms/Mrs. Martin F

12 March 2011
Avoid Avoid Avoid. Absolutely clueless, rude staff who have no idea about service whatsoever. Our waitress could barely speak English – indicating to us to point at what we wanted on the cocktail menu, and when a martini wasn't on the menu she gruffly suggested we go to the bar to order drinks ourselves, which we did and which took all of 15 minutes. A while later when we asked her for some nuts, and she somehow misunderstood us, she stormed to the security guard outside in an attempt to get us kicked out because she 'wouldn't have us being rude to her'. Security came to clarify the situation, and 5-10 minutes later we had another waitress with a friendly smile who could understand our request for nuts, but did they arrive after 20 minutes? Noooo. We left to go to dinner at Eight Over Eight before they arrived… hopeless.

Ms/Mrs. Rosie H

02 December 2010
Wow, I decided to give Beaufort House a second chance after it re-opened earlier this year & I'm really glad I did. The service is now excellent & we had some of the best cocktails in London on our girls night out last week. We started off in the downstairs bar so we could be seen out & about on the Kings Road, but ended up in the Champagne Bar on the top floor for a great night out. The late license is perfect. This place will be giving Raffles a run for its money through December now I imagine. Cant wait for another excuse to go back.

Ms/Mrs. Emma C

24 November 2010
Had the best birthday party at Beaufort House last week. The guys were great, super organised and made everything run so smoothly. It didnt cost me a forune even though we had a sit down dinner and then proceeded to drink all night !! Food was very tasty… I will definately be coming back!!

Ms/Mrs. Heidi C

24 November 2010
The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food is excellent. I also love the late licence, have had so many good nights in the Members Lounge and Champagne bar over the weekend.,, equally mid week it is such a nice place to come and relax, eat a quiet dinner on the first floor.

Ms/Mrs. julie H

17 November 2010
Really enjoyed my visit to Beaufort House, it looks great after the revamp. Was treated to lunch by friends lovely atmosphere and very welcoming nothing was too much trouble for the staff, I had the generous sausage and mash followed by the sticky toffee pudding a lovely winter warmer on a cold and wet London day, highly recommend.to others.

Ms/Mrs. Emily D

17 November 2010
Great atmosphere, good food, FANTASTIC cocktails, the best martini this side of the Atlantic.

Mr. Roland V

09 June 2010
They should have left it closed as Beaufort House was much better before it started trying to be something which it clearly isn't. A good friend of mine was talked it to purchasing a membership only to find out that there are no other active members there; it's just a licensing scam. When we went to the private members rooms upstairs there was not a single person in sight so unless you like no company other than your own I strongly advise you DO NOT GET FOOLED IN TO BUYING A MEMBERSHIP!

Other restaurants near Beaufort House

You are requesting to book Beaufort House for people on at .