Leading sustainable events venue 15Hatfields has made a commitment to become 100% free of single-use plastic by the end of this year, and to celebrate, it's offering you the chance to win a luxury London South Bank experience for two.
15Hatfield’s ‘Make Plastic History’ campaign will see the venue remove one type of single-use plastic item from its product inventory each month, including the likes of plastic sugar bags, food wrapping, biscuit packaging, bin bag liners and zip lock bags.
Ridding an event venue of single-use plastic won’t be an easy task, but 15Hatfields already boasts environmental credentials, considering that sustainability is at the forefront of everything it does (and not to mention that it’s the official venue of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health).
Win a luxury London South Bank experience for two
To celebrate the launch of the 'Make Plastic History' campaign, 15Hatfields is offering one lucky person the chance to win a luxury London South Bank experience for two:
Enter for your chance to win the following three unmissable experiences:
- A one-night stay at the four-star Bankside Hotel (part of the Marriott Autograph Collection), which opened in October 2018 (pictured above) – this design-led hotel works with eco-friendly brands and is committed to sustainable practices.
- A three-course dinner, with a bottle of wine at the POTUS restaurant (pictured below) on the Albert Embankment. The recently opened restaurant takes its culinary influences from the United States, using sustainable and seasonal ingredients where possible.
- Two tickets to see acclaimed author James Ellroy (pictured below) in conversation at The Southbank Centre's Queen Elizabeth Hall. Ellroy has written bestsellers including A. Confidential and The Black Dahlia which have become blockbusting Hollywood films.
To enter, all you have to do is click the button below and submit your answer to one quick question - it really is that simple!
Want to follow all of the action? 15Hatfields will be documenting its journey to being free of single-use plastics on its website, and social media pages, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Terms + Conditions:
- Competition closes on Friday 12 April 2019
- Winner will be picked at random from the prize draw on Monday 15 April 2019
- Winner will have six months to claim and use their prize (i.e. by Tuesday 15 October 2019)
- The prize to win two tickets to see James Ellroy in conversation can only be claimed on Monday 27 May 2019. No alternative days are available and prize substitutions will not be offered.
- Further terms and conditions apply. See website for details