Hornsea Town Council

Exclusive Use
Wedding Licence
, HU18 1PA·Website·Call01964 532252

About Hornsea Town Council

The Town Hall has been licensed by East Riding of Yorkshire Council as a venue for the Solemnization of civil marriages and the formation of civil partnerships.  The Town Hall has been approved by the authority as a venue for marriage in pursuance of section 26(1) (bb) of the 1949 Act and the formation of civil partnerships under section 6(3A) (a) of the 2004 act.  Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives, with that in mind every member of staff will assist in any way they can to make sure that we have done everything in our power to make your wedding day 'A perfect Day to Remember'.  You can make an appointment to see Mrs Chris Berry or Mrs Nicky Thornton on 01964 532252 or call into the Town Hall to discuss your specific arrangements regarding your ceremony or reception. Below are various documents to assist you with booking your wedding. 

Good to know about Hornsea Town Council

Venue Style

Location for Hornsea Town Council

Hornsea Town Council, Town Hall, 75a Newbegin, Hornsea, East Yorkshire, , HU18 1PA

01964 532252


Contact this venue

Contact this venue

By submitting this request you are agreeing to our privacy policy.

Other Wedding Venues you might be interested in

Request a free brochure