Zizzi Tower Hill

Opening Times of Zizzi Tower Hill

Mon-Sat 11.30am-11pm Sun 12N-10.30pm

Reviews of Zizzi Tower Hill

11 April 2016

The food and service is always very good. We had an 8 year old with us who liked the food and was entertained by the colouring in provided. Really good restaurant for the Tower of London. Do book as it gets busy.

23 November 2015

I went to Zizzi in Tower Hill with a group of 15 for a leaving lunch. The staff were amazing and food was delicious. All the food came together and was exactly as ordered. This is great for a lunch or dinner with a group as there is lots of space and is not too noisy. Would recommend this restaurant.

17 August 2015

The food is always very good and the service is quick. Right next to The Tower of London so very good location.

29 May 2015

I really like it here and love the food and service. We went to Zizzi for a work lunch for 16 people. The waiter was very good and the food was prompt. Will return here again.

14 November 2013

Having never been to any of the Zizzi franchises before, I was pleasently surprised by the atmosphere and the general curtousy, professionalism of the staff, but most of all the food, in the Tower Hill branch. Not being a huge eater, I refused to leave my plate with even a crumb left on it, it was that good. I can only say, “my hat off the the chef” I will definitely be frequenting them again

Other restaurants near Zizzi Tower Hill