Call Yuzu to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Yuzu

Little Yuzu aims to bring a bit of Nobu style to the quiet neighbourhood of West Hampstead, with slick charcoal interiors, innovative sushi & the odd Peruvian influence. As local sushi houses go, it certainly cuts a dash. Edamame beans in garlic & black bean sauce are a good way to start, the green-tea ice cream a neat way to finish, but it’s the contemporary sushi that steals the show: seared tuna with a silky miso dressing, slivers of raw salmon jazzed up with a citrus soy dressing, or yellowtail tiradito topped with chilli & zesty ponzu sauce. For hot food, try grilled chicken anticucho in a spicy sauce, or the usual teriyakis. Drinks – brought by staff who try hard but can be slow – consist of a few beers, wines & saké.

Good to know about Yuzu

Japanese, Sushi

Location for Yuzu

102 Fortune Green Road, London, NW6 1DS

Opening Times of Yuzu

Mon-Sun 5.30-10.30pm (Sun -10pm)

Reviews of Yuzu

Mr. Manu E

28 August 2010
(review of takeaway) After waiting twice as long as indicated (1.5h!!), the hot dishes we order arrived cold, some of the sushi we ordered was missing and when we asked for a refund of the food that we had not received the manager we were referred to, told me I was being difficult and that since I could not prove something was missing I would not get a refund.b the sushi we got was v good, but on the whole: NEVER AGAIN!

Ms/Mrs. Paulina L

12 January 2010
I would say it's the best Japanese in London. This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend who is a big fan of Japanese cuisine and I have to say it was a great experience. Sushi was very fresh, I particularly recommend seared beef carpacio and basket of prawns with a spicy herbal sauce. I also had one of the best prawn tempura comparable to the one I had in Japan. Service is a bit slow but it was well worth waiting for this delicious food.

Other restaurants near Yuzu

You are requesting to book Yuzu for people on at .