The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

Afternoon tea

About The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

A celebrated experience in our Jazz Lounge, we invite you to discover and delight in The Wellesley Afternoon Tea. London?s newest address defines a new level of luxury. Our afternoon tea service blends an innovative menu with a formal high tea style to provide guests the perfect balance of seamless service, unique deliciousness and elegance.
Our tea menu has been selected by our resident Tea Connoisseur Leonardo Mattera who has chosen teas from the finest estates in the world, and our Pastry Chef Cristiano Paolini who has infused a classic afternoon tea experience with contemporary flair. Served between 2:00pm and 7:30pm weekdays and weekends, The Wellesley Afternoon Tea offers indulgence and exclusivity, a unique atmosphere and is truly unforgettable.

Good to know about The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

Afternoon tea

Special offers from The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

3 courses with glass of champagne & live jazz: £45

From: 25 February, 2019
To: 31 May, 2019
Max: 4
Enjoy a 3 courses from a set menu accompanied by a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne & live jazz entertainment.
Availability: Fri-Sat 8:00PM-9:30PM

Location for The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

11 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LY

Reviews of The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

Ms/Mrs. gowsia H

My new favourite spot
08 May 2015
Took a friend for birthday treat. It was beautiful from the beginning to end. Service was unparalleled, food was delicious. The oval shaped room decorated in 1920s theme with mirrors and crystals enhanced by soft lighting and wonderful live music. Very glamorous and special. A must!

Belinda B

Art Deco Glamour at the Wellesley Hotel
06 January 2014
I booked a table for my family of seven, including my five children, aged 22 years to 11 years on the occasion of my husbands birthday, at the Jazz Lounge restaurant in the Wellesley Hotel. choosing the set menu option, as we were so many. The exterior of the hotel was very glamorous, all of the staff greeted us as we walked in and my children were hugely impressed by the 1920's decor and the beautifully interior designed hallway and restaurant. The staff were very attentive and charming and made the children feel extremely welcome. ( Not so at the Grenadier pub we had just visited! ) The restaurant manager, waitress and wine waiter could not have done more to serve us. The food was excellent and was beautifully presented; the Prosecco was delicious and could almost have passed for champagne.( A huge contrast to the Prosecco bought in the interval of ‘Phantom of the Opera’ a few hours earlier!) When the Pianist and Jazz singer played it evoked the ambience of an exclusive art deco nightclub; they were excellent and my jazz musician son was hugely impressed. The arrival of a totally unexpected birthday cake, accompanied by the jazz singer ( who had sung in the stage performance of ‘Evita’ ) serenading my husband with ‘Happy Birthday’ made the evening complete. It is an exceptional restaurant and I sincerely hope we have an excuse to go there again , soon.

Other restaurants near The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London

You are requesting to book The Jazz Lounge at The Wellesley London for people on at