Riverstation

Modern European

Call Riverstation to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Riverstation

Excellent views across the harbour from this former headquarters of the riverside police combines with a downstairs all-day bar+kitchen with a glass-fronted restaurant above – the latter the recent beneficiary of a major revamp, softening the previous minimalist look. To-the-point cooking includes chicken liver parfait and red onion jam, deeply satisfying griddled swordfish with guacamole, lime and sweet chilli sauce, or good old ribeye with bearnaise and chips, with passion-fruit tart and blood orange sorbet for afters. The extended dock-side terrace is extremely popular during the summer months offering unrivalled alfresco in the city. One of Bristol’s best.

Good to know about Riverstation

Mon-Sat 12N-2.30pm 6-10.30pm (Fri-Sat -11pm) Sun 12N-3pm 6-9pm

Reviews of Riverstation

Very impressed
03 September 2017
I booked a table for 7 including a child for a birthday lunch, but got stuck in traffic and arrived 8 min before the restaurant kitchen was due to close. As it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, we debated having brunch on the bar terrace instead but decided we'd prefer the full restaurant menu (by which time the kitchen upstairs was basically shut). The staff were polite and helpful and agreed to accommodate us regardless. We ordered a mixture of set menu and a la carte - every plate was delicious and great value, and the service was of a high quality. Despite being last in the restaurant at no point once we'd started were we rushed or made to feel like we were overstaying our welcome, quite the opposite, my niece was given crayons to entertain her and we were given the option of desserts and coffees. Along with the beautiful setting, it was a perfect afternoon. Highly recommended.

Mr. David G

16 February 2009
Arrived at 9.45pm for a Valentines dinner with my wife. It was extremely busy and 9.45 was the earliest we could get a table but we were seated straight away on arrival – then promptly ignored. After about 10 minutes we were asked if we would like drinks and ordered a bottle of wine. 15 minutes later I had to remind a waiter who delivered the white wine to the table minus any cooler. 5 minutes later and we had ordered our food – that took us to about 10.15. About 20 minutes later the starters arrived – mine was cold and my wifes barely warm although she ate hers. The waiter asked if I wanted something to replace the starter, but as my wife had ate hers I declined. Another 20 minutes went by with no sign of our main course. It was now nearly 11pm and we'd had one inedible starter and one barely warm in over an hour. At this point we decided to leave and I informed the waiter that I had no intentions of paying for our wasted evening. He informed the restaurant manager who completely ignored us. After such a disappointing experience we won't be returning.

Other restaurants near Riverstation

You are requesting to book Riverstation for people on at