Prezzo Epping

SquareMeal Review of Prezzo Epping

It has taken Prezzo just over a decade to become a high street fixture. Now with over 150 branches up & down the country, the affordable chain makes a smart choice for a midweek meal, midday pick-me-up or easy-going family get-together. The restaurants usually look pretty special, often housed in buildings of local or architectural significance, & the service is suitably up-tempo. Prezzo has been quick to adjust to changing times, introducing money-saving vouchers & lighter options such as flatbread pizzas & half-size pasta dishes with salad. They’ve also brought in rent-a-celeb Aldo Zilli to do a ‘VIPizza’ range with snappy toppings such as red & yellow cherry tomatoes, Calabrese sausage or tiger prawns. Generous salads, grills & tasty baked pastas are good for those not in a pizza mood.

Italian, Pizza

Location for Prezzo Epping

236 High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4AP

01992 570056

Reviews of Prezzo Epping

Viv C

April Fool's prank ?? So disappointed.........
01 April 2016
Just came home from a meal at Prezzo's in Epping tonight (1st April 2016) and I have to be honest and say it was the worst service/meal we have ever had there. Some of our favourite starter choices had been "taken off the menu" but we looked forward to picking something different. We chose something similar only to be told after waiting 10 minutes that this had just ran out. so we picked again. There were 3 of us this evening, my partner, his daughter and myself. We ordered 3 starters, 2 the same and one different, we received the 2 starters which were the same and had to wait almost 15 minutes for the 3rd starter to arrive, which we refused when it came since the 3 of us had already shared what had already been brought to our table. I always have the sea bass and enjoy it very much, tonight it was shrivelled up and dry, the vegetables were completely different from the usual and the mash was not rosemary mash at all in fact it tasted like dried smash with parsley sprinkled on the top. My partner had grilled chicken with mushrooms and spinach and the whole concoction arrived as one big mess on the plate, edible but so unattractive. My step daughter had lasagne and to all intents and purposes it could have been a frozen meal microwaved. Waiting time in between courses was lamentable, we heard another client complaining quite loudly about the poor service and "internal management" problems, so we were not alone. The dessert - being something you cannot play around with too much - was distinctly tasteless and bland, I had the salted caramel cheesecake which I usually love. Not tonight........ When we paid for the bill we asked if there was a new chef on, we were told yes, and I said the food was not the same as it usually is. We were met with an indifferent attitude and a shrug of the shoulders, I said we would not be coming back again, another shrug of the shoulders. All in all Prezzo used to be an establishment frequented by us a few times a month, it wont be again. Terrible. Visited April 2016

Other restaurants near Prezzo Epping

You are requesting to book Prezzo Epping for people on at .