Golden Dragon Colindale

Chinese

Call Golden Dragon Colindale to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Golden Dragon Colindale

A cacophonous dining hall and panoramic view of one of Edgware Road’s busy fast-food drive-throughs may not seem like the most auspicious of venues for a meal, but there’s lots to like about Golden Dragon, the flagship restaurant for north London’s Asian food hall, Bang Bang Oriental. There’s an à la carte menu of Cantonese classics and a lunchtime dim sum menu, but what sets this kitchen apart is the specials menu full of weird, wobbly and fiery delights from China’s less well-known provinces. Big sharing dishes are a particular highlight. Try the bubbling hotpot of chicken and chillies, or platter of whole crab in a sweet, spicy satay sauce with pillowy buns to mop it all up. Best of all is a dish of tofu, stuffed with prawn paste and fried until crisp with yet more chillies. Nothing on the menu is particularly expensive, though with so many new flavours to explore you’ll be hard pressed to come away without a moderately large, but entirely justifiable, bill.

Ayala female chef series Ayala female chef series

Good to know about Golden Dragon Colindale

Mon-Fri 12N-10pm (Fri -10.30pm) Sat-Sun 11am-10.30pm

Reviews of Golden Dragon Colindale

Just Great
02 April 2019

I have been to the Golden Dragon many times and I wonder who wrote the other reviews.

The staff are always helpful and most friendly. This food is mostly freshly prepared so you have to wait. Thats the nature of chinese food and it cannot all come up togther.

The food is second to none with wonderful Dim Sum. The best I have ever had. The Peking Duck just magnificent.

Its a real treat to go here. Its smart,the staff are well dressed.

Highly recommneded.

RUDE and RACIST
31 March 2019

The service I received from this food establishment was absolutely rude and that was from the last obnoxious manager.  They are RACIST and I ended up leaving as I was not willing to give them my custom. This all came down to asking a simple question. As it was mother’s day, I had made a reservation over the phone requesting for high chairs. I reminded the manager for the high chairs and he literally launched into me and started  shouting saying” where am I suppose to get High chairs  from”  he went on to say before I could even respond that it didn’t matter if I had reserved it or not. I would never attempt go there AGAIN, please don’t waste your time or money for such rude service. On top of that I felt discriminated against, as I stood in the queue waiting to be acknowledged, a couple from their community walked in after me and was attended to and shown to a seat immediately.  Stay away from this place, i’ll prefer to make the extra journey to China Town instead.

Think twice before you gogo
14 January 2018
Spacious dining lounge with acceptable deco but that's it, service, what service? you have to wait, well I had to wait 20 minutes for a takeaway. I have never encountered such blandness in a Chinese meal like this before. stodgy rice, three measly chicken feet and six tiny bone pieces of pork with soya sauce for £5.90. No taste, mean potion, overpriced. Disappointing on all counts is an understatement, Not recommended, go somewhere else, go to the Chinese Restuarant in Hell, I'm sure they serve better food there..

Other restaurants near Golden Dragon Colindale

Jun Ming

Jun Ming

Kaifeng

Kaifeng

You are requesting to book Golden Dragon Colindale for people on at .