WARNING WARNING WARNING
Do not eat at this place.
The food is disgusting, cold and not fresh. Is is all heated up using microwave and not served fresh. I argued with the chefs and they DO NOT CARE. They are just full of arrogance.
They served me the chicken wings burned and I had to send it back.
The forgot the platter and they mains came randomly.
The falafel was cold
Mains served cold and chicken was like rubber.
They served the chicken cold, had to ask for it to be sent back after long time waiting, they served me back the same plate. Disgusting and very Poor service.
I asked for fresh falafels and they just warmed it up, disgusting and horrible food.
The following day I suffered stomach cramps all day long.
The waiter service is horrible - They messed up our orders and they are all over the place.
If you want to catch salmonella go for it.
DO NOT EAT AT THIS RESTAURANT ITS HORRIBLE. THE WORST PLACE WITH NO GOOD HYGIENE ANS FOOD TASTES LIKE RUBBISH AND ALL HOT FOOD IS SERVED OUT OF MICROWAVES.