Pan-Asian, Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese

Call Banana Tree West Hampstead to make a booking on:

About Banana Tree West Hampstead

In terms of restaurants, West Hampstead has a lot to offer – however, if you’re looking for flavoursome pan-Asian cuisine, look no further then Banana Tree, where we serve an expansive selection of Malaysian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Singaporean and Thai cuisine. At Banana Tree West Hampstead, you can enjoy a quick bite during your office lunch break or place your takeaway order with our click and collect service to enjoy your meal at one of the many nearby parks. Our outside seating area is the perfect place to enjoy your summer days and evenings with delicious cocktails and mocktails on offer during our Happy Hour. With a separate vegan and vegetarian menu, and a kids menu designed to keep your children busy and happy, groups of friends and family are always welcome at Banana Tree.

Pan-Asian, Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese

Location for Banana Tree West Hampstead

237-239 West End Lane, London, London, NW6 1XN

Reviews of Banana Tree West Hampstead

Ms/Mrs. Hina P

waited a long time, not v tasty
10 October 2013
We went for a special lunch on Thursday. They told the group before us that they'd be served quickly because they were waiting for a train. I guess it didn't apply to us. We waited ages, first to give our order, then for the food to come, the starter came before drinks, and all we wanted was a fruit juice and tea. They were understaffed, but it felt other people we attended to much better than we were. It was a shame as I ordered the lunch special- which is good value but was sorely disappointed, the Garlic and Basil chicken was over cooked sauce with little flavour. I ate the rice and salad. The waiter asked when he eventually came over if we'd liked the food I was honest, and I told him I didn't enjoy it- it wasn't to my taste_ he just looked heartily offended and walked off. It's not very fresh as they try to tell you. This is my second bad experience at Banana Tree, so I think I will avoid from now on.

Mr. Chris H

28 February 2012
This restaurant is a local institution in West Hampstead. They produce good food at a good price and in pleasant (although sometimes noisy) surroundings. The staff are generally friendly and certainly good with small kids. The take-away service is also a lifesaver during the week.

Varuni G

01 September 2011
I love Banana Tree. It has only been a recent find but ive already frequented it far more than many places in my foodie address book. I would describe it as very Busaba but with much more choice and much more lively. Selections range from variations on spring rolls, money bag chicken – mains are curries or fried rice dishes with your choice of meat. There are also a decent range of mains to choose from. My personal favourite is the chilli blackened pork with the nasi goreng, huge portions and absolutely delicious (though i am rather partial to fried rice). I have taken vegetarians here too and they have told me that they have never been somewhere where there has also been so much choice for them. I have never yet had pudding there but no doubt its good – its just you end up feeling so full that you rarely have room. You potentially could pass on the starter too as the mains are so huge. Staff at this branch have always been excellent – in fact, i was there once where there was a particularly rude couple sitting near by who were trying to scam a free meal. The manager dealt with them perfectly well whilst im sure most of the restaurant would have given them a smack given their rudeness. How i laughed as the whole place cheered when they left – but was very impressed at the staff not losing their rag. I always use this as a cheapish option for dinner when you just want to relax and chat – its tasty food at a reasonable price.

Mr. James T

12 March 2011
The food was okay, but not as good as other Thai places around London. The service though was awful. The waiters were rude and it took a long time to get served. The other problem was the restaurant itself. It was really noisy, which might have been because everyone was jammed in together, but it was also really hot.. I could barely hear the person next to me and had to yell at her all night just to be heard. I'd go somewhere else. Regards, James

Other restaurants near Banana Tree West Hampstead

You are requesting to book Banana Tree West Hampstead for people on at .