NOT JUST FUN & GAMES
1. Hard-working staff deserve to be rewarded. A good Christmas party shows you care and appreciate what your employees do.
2. Motivated staff are not only more productive, they tend to stay in their jobs for longer. You may well lower your recruitment costs.
3. The office Christmas party (like any other staff event) is entirely tax deductible, up to a value of £150 per employee per year.
4. It's a great facilitator for inter-departmental bonding, especially if you incorporate a teambuilding element to your event.
5. Senior management can take the opportunity to update staff on key plans for the future, which is great for internal marketing.