Hertford House was built in the late 18th century for the fourth Duke of Manchester, who fancied the duck shooting nearby. Bequeathed to the nation in 1897, it came with the world-class paintings that today form the Wallace Collection. Today, it hosts wedding receptions among its exquisite Old Masters. Drinks and canapés can be taken on the gilt-adorned Landing, before repairing to the old sculpture garden – now a glazed Courtyard – for the wedding breakfast and dancing. For more intimate parties, there is a suite of silky drawing rooms and a selection of smaller dining spaces.
Enquire about this room
020 7563 9507