Taste of China - Angel

Sun 12:00-23:00

Reviews of Taste of China - Angel

Extremely rude staffs
19 June 2021

Please avoid at all cost in visiting this restaurant. I'm sure that the food is great and it is a place for you to have some authentic Chinese food. However, the attitude of the staff and service from this place is appalling. I have placed an order via the telephone with this restaurant and have waited for 2 hours without received anything. It is 5 pm so I understand that the restaurant might be busy. So I tried to call the restaurant asking what is going on and is could my order be delivered. Then, this extremely rude guy picked up my phone and after I briefly told him nicely that my order was not delivered and I would like to have some updates about it. Then he told me to "shut the f__k up" and he "honestly doesn't care about my stupid order" and hung straight up on me. I decided to call once more and just at the time he picked up the phone and hear me saying "hello" he cursed so badly with a lot of unacceptable words to me and hung up on me the second time. The thing is, I am not even looking for an apologies at this moment I'm just a starving person with money taken from the restaurant. There is no attempt from the restaurant to apologies to me nor there is no-one trying to contact me about a refund which I deserve. Since apparently I could not complain about this, as I would be cursed by the rude and ridiculous staff, I decided to leave a review for everyone to know about this. Again, avoid at all cost in visiting this place.

Call Taste of China - Angel to make a booking on:

Other restaurants we like near Taste of China - Angel

Book Taste of China - Angel for people on at .