Soupe Du Jour

Cafes

Call Soupe Du Jour to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Soupe Du Jour

Dreamed up by two French guys and a chef with experience in Michelin-starred kitchens, Soupe du Jour is founded on a very simple concept: homemade soups with a modern twist, to eat in or ‘grab and go’ – all inspired by old family recipes handed down by the owners’ grandmothers. There are plans to roll out the idea across London in the foreseeable future.

Good to know about Soupe Du Jour

Cafes

Location for Soupe Du Jour

34 Lexington Street, London, W1F 0LH

Reviews of Soupe Du Jour

healthy and nice
11 June 2015
In Soupe du Jour shop I had a very good soup called the melon gazpacho, it was amazing because it was fresh and it had many nice ingredients in it, and after that I also took a smoothie fir the afternoon prepared with a perfect mix of antioxidant fruits.

what a soup!
11 June 2015
I had a take away soup one week ago at Soup du Jour it was carrot with meatball, that was perfect because a good balance of energy and healthy food and the taste was great!

Satisfaction
11 June 2015
I tried Soup du Jour last week for the first time in their city shop and I took the chicken soup that was delicious. It gave me a good boost of energy to finish my second part of the working day knowing that I had something healthy and made with great attention as I noticed how nice where the ingredients.

Ms/Mrs. Joanna G

Tasty and Healthy!
21 January 2015
I order from this restaurant at least once a week, the chicken and vegetable is my favourite - it is a super tasty broth packed with perfectly cooked (not overcooked) vegetables and chunks of chicken - you just know that this stock has simmered away for hours. The tomato is also superb but with chunks of parmesan, probably not quite so virtuous, but well worth straying away from the January diet. I have no idea what these guys will do next summer (assuming that we get another hot one), but certainly in autumn and winter it is a favourite with our whole company. Nice idea, executed well, what more could you want.

Other restaurants near Soupe Du Jour

You are requesting to book Soupe Du Jour for people on at .