Call Polo Terrace to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Polo Terrace

Worth checking out within this bijoux boutique hotel is the equally attractive restaurant.  Designed with the hotel guests in mind but open to the general public, the menu has all the necessary staples – ribeye steak, cheeseburger and risotto, all reliably done, but diners looking beyond that will find an interesting mix of international dishes – chicken marinated in pomegranate and cardamom, served with crushed walnuts; prawn tempura; lamb marinated in yogurt and saffron, though if it’s afternoon tea you’re after, it’s as traditional as it gets. Given that it’s a hotel restaurant, the prices aren’t too bad, and what’s more, the service is ‘lovely’.

Good to know about Polo Terrace

Tues-Fri 5pm-12M Sat 4pm-12M

Reviews of Polo Terrace

Ms/Mrs. Clare C

06 October 2009
I didn't realise at first that this was The Colonnade's bar, it's tucked away in Little Venice but is a great place to meet for drinks and a bite to eat. It's great value for money, has a fab selection of drinks and the food is good too – there's a wide selection of tapas dishes (very affordable) and an excellent set menu.

Ms/Mrs. Kate C

06 October 2009
A really romantic little hideaway. Excellent food with lots of choices from the tapas menu. We were also delighted with the service and particularly pleased with the cocktail recommendations! For a good value venue for a night out with friends/family or your loved one, e-bar is a goodie. We will return!

Mr. Nick T

06 October 2009
What a little gem! I can't believe I've not found this place before! Lovely staff serve awesome cocktails and fabulous flavours from around the world in little Tapas size portions or if you like they have a 3 course menu with a great selection to choose from. There is a bright and airy front area and in the back there is a lovely cosy, seductive lounge area with soft sofas to sink into! They apparently even do BBQ's in the summer and to top it have a cool terrace. I'll be back every week as I've just moved to the area. Nice one!

Ms/Mrs. Hester S

05 October 2009
I took my boyfriend to E bar on a date, and it was quite romantic as it's all candle lit, with big sofas. We walked past the entrance a couple of times as we couldn't work out if we should go down the stairs or enter via the hotel (go down the stairs!). The cocktail menu has plenty on there, so we asked the waitress to talk us through, which she did. We tried an avocado cocktail, which sounds bizaar, but it actually worked. We didn't try the wine, but again the list was huge. The tapas was good value. We shared a mixed plate of Spanish meats and cheeses. I love food you can browse and take time over, so I really enjoyed the concept. They didn't rush us at all, which makes a nice change for London!

Mr. Lourenco L

04 October 2008
I have been to the E bar in Maida vale for the first time, (was meant to go to the pub but it was to busy) and must say I was impressed. Not only the tapas where great but the cocktails.. oh my god!! Absolutely amazing. I'm not an expert but I really enjoyed it. The decoration is impeccable, the staff great but the only thing that was missing was the people. Kind of empty, can’t really say why!! One must say it’s the best kept secret in London. Perfect if you want to chill out with the girlfriend, or maybe for parties. Really liked it and do recommend.

Other restaurants near Polo Terrace

You are requesting to book Polo Terrace for people on at .