Let us know about your best (and worst) dining experiences in London and you could win an overnight stay at Corinthia Hotel London, with dinner at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill.
We want to know what you love, hate and rate when it comes to eating around the capital – from the casual joints of Shoreditch to Mayfair’s fine diners, and everywhere in-between. Whether it’s a classic restaurant that you've been visiting for years, a newcomer that's been making waves, or a skyhigh hotspot, we want to hear all of your opinions about it – good and bad.
Your comments will help us to compile our annual list of London’s Hot 100 restaurants, as well as inform the reviews that have made us the most trusted voice on the restaurant scene for almost 30 years.
Last year, Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton came up trumps, with his Pollen Street Social taking the crown. Who will win this year? Well, that's down to you. Don't forget to vote below in order to make sure that your favourite restaurant is our 2019 winner.
All entrants will be automatically entered into our competition where you could win one of these fantastic prizes:
- An overnight stay at Corinthia Hotel London with dinner at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill
- One of 24 bottles of Pommery Brut Royal NV Champagne
Vote now and your favourite London restaurant could take the prize in 2019.
Terms + Conditions:
- Prize includes an overnight stay for two people, on a bed and breakfast basis in an executive king room at Corinthia Hotel London
- A three-course dinner for two people is included at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill, with a bottle of wine chosen by the sommelier
- May only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, may not be replaced if lost and is non-transferable
- This prize is subject to availability
- Blackout dates apply
- Terms & Conditions, subject to change