Caprice Holdings, the group behind legendary restaurants such as The Ivy and Le Caprice, today opens its latest offering, Harry’s Bar in Marylebone. Found in the charming St Christopher’s Place development, Harry’s Bar is inspired by the private member’s club of the same name in Mayfair, and offers a similar mix of 50s-style interiors and seasonal Italian dishes. Read below to find out all the details and for the chance to win a private dining experience for 14 people.
The interiors at Harry’s Bar are full-pelt old-school glamour, mixing burnt orange banquettes with dark-wood panelling and splashes of gold. Lining the walls, you’ll find eye-catching artwork, while the bar (pictured above) is exhibition-worthy in itself, thanks to hanging chandeliers, marble-striped floors and bartenders gussied up in white tuxedos and black bowties.
For warmer days, Harry’s also boasts a delightful outdoor terrace (pictured above) where guests can dine alfresco, partially covered by a classic green and white striped awning. The menu at Harry’s champions seasonal Italian comfort food, with luxe dishes such as lobster risotto, and a Nero pizza: black squid-ink dough topped with smoked salmon, sliced avocado, dill sour cream, red onion and rocket. Tempting desserts meanwhile see scoops of gelato, alongside the decadent likes of profiteroles topped with warm chocolate sauce, and classic Italian tiramisu.
Terms + Conditions:
- The Harry’s Bar James Street restaurant reservation must be booked before 30 November 2018
- Competition closes at 11:59pm on 30 November 2018
- The prize consists of a private dining experience for a maximum of 14 guests at Harry’s Dolce Vita Knightsbridge
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- There is one prize as listed above. The winner will be the first entry selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email 5 December 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- The prize must be redeemed between January and March 2019 and is subject to availability
- The prize includes food, beverage and service chosen by the management team at Harry's Dolce Vita.
- Only one entry per person.
Harry’s Bar is now open.