Krua by Nathong

Thai

About Krua by Nathong

Restaurant Description

Contemporary Thai restaurant from Thailand would like to bring you the real taste of Thai food and what Thai people have for their meals to UK. Nathong restaurant has been open since 1984 in Bangkok, Thailand. We would like to serve you the contemporary Thai food in our style to show the world what Thai food should be like.

Good to know about Krua by Nathong

Thai
Traditional

Location for Krua by Nathong

56 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EA

Reviews of Krua by Nathong

06 February 2014

My partner and I went for dinner there last night. The soft light and fairly romantic atmosphere were ideal for the purpose of the meal. We were impressed right from the start: my Thai dumplings, instead of being the standard dumplings that you get in most Asian restaurants (and which obviously all come from a China Town freezer) were actually home-made and very flavoursome. I liked the presentation of the vegetables medley which we shared as a side with our main: the veggies were thinly chopped and properly cooked. I was a bit disappointed that my jungle curry, one of the spiciest dishes on the menu, had not a bit more kick to it, but it tasted lovely nevertheless, and the banana fritters with coconut ice cream that I had for dessert were the best I have ever had, the banana had kept its consistency instead of turning into mush and the batter was not the greasy and tasteless rubber that it can be in most places. My partner (who is not at all into spicy food) chose the roast pork as a main and thoroughly enjoyed it (I think he may finally have acquired a taste for Thai food thanks to that dish!). The service, friendly, attentive and on-the-ball, was equally excellent. The only (small) downside is that the portion of egg fried rice should have been bigger (we had to order a second one), but all in all, we had a wonderful time there and will be back very soon!

Other restaurants near Krua by Nathong

You are requesting to book Krua by Nathong for people on at