About Kinkao

We aim to offer the most complete authentic Thai dining experience available anywhere outside of Thailand.
Fabulous Food

176 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU

Reviews of Kinkao

As good a Thai meal as I've had this year
29 September 2015
Thai food is one of my favourites along with Indian and Mexican. So when I went down to Brick Lane, the curry capital, I was expecting to indulge in one of my other favourites and not Thai. The Indian restaurants were all very pushy though, with touts outside trying to take customers from each other, it didn't promise to be a relaxed dining night! So I ventured further down and came across a nice looking restaurant on the corner. I actually went inside expecting it to be another Indian restaurant but I was both disapointed and pleased when it turned out to be Thai. The atmosphere seemed nice so I decided to stay. The staff were very polite and the presentation of everything ver nice, the food though was probably the best Thai I've had this year. The Massaman curry was outstanding and the Aromatic Duck starter was almost as good. Very happy with the choice I made and will be returning.

Ms/Mrs. Miranda L

11 January 2013
The best Thai food I've ever eaten was in a small beachside restaurant in Pattaya, it was cooked pretty much in front of you as the kitchen was open. The smell of the cooking food was almost too much to take and we were starving by the time it got to us. The food itself was just about perfect. I haven't found anywhere that matched that so far but this place did come close. We intended to go for an Indian as we were in Brick Lane but when we passed this place it looked beautiful with lots of decorations and fruit carvings in the windows. I convinced my partner to try this and it was a good decision. The food was delicious, I had the crab for starters and a sea bass for the main course, my partner had the chicken satay and a cashew nut curry for his main. The bass came on a wonderful raised metal plate with a candle inside either to keep it warm or to make it look nice! The food was probably the second best Thai I've had, after the beachside restaurant in Pattaya. Our bill with drinks included came to just about £38 for the two of us so while not as cheap as in Thailand, it was definetly good value for money here in London. If you're looking for a good place to have a Thai meal I don't think you'll be disappointed if you choose to come here.

Other restaurants near Kinkao

You are requesting to book Kinkao for people on at .