About The Crosswall

Just a stone's throw away from the iconic Tower Bridge. The Crosswall, formally known as Jamies Minories' provides a vibrant atmosphere complimented by its modern interior and wholesome pub food.

The Crosswall is the perfect destination for casual lunches, dinner dates and after work drinks. A flavoursome menu focused on traditional British dishes made with quality ingredients. An extensive drinks list to accommodate all palettes and preferences.

Experience our hidden lounge complete with plush textiles, decadent furnishings and its very own cocktail bar. With spaces available to book across both floors, The Crosswall offers a variety of options to cater for meetings, private events, and parties.

British
All day dining
Child friendly, Group dining [8+]

The Crosswall Also Offers

Jamies Minories
Private Group Dining

Location for The Crosswall

119-121 The Minories, Tower Hill, London, EC3N 1DR

Mon-Fri 11am-12M (Mon -10pm Tues-Wed -11pm)

Reviews of The Crosswall

garry B

lunch
21 August 2015
I have not been here for a while and enjoyed the experience. The food selection was ideal for a casual lunch and was well cooked. The restaurant was busy but service was good. Prices are reasonable, as is the wine variety and pricing.

Ms/Mrs. Sophie E

Team evening - excellent
19 June 2013
Team evening planned, booked but cancelled three times due to problems with team absences, but Jamies have such good communication I was able to let them know with my apologies and re booked, which happened again. BUT, we finally had our team evening drinks/ nibbles the other evening and was amazing. To start with I can only but be amazed by the communication with Jamies, they were very quick to respond (mostly on the same day) and also made me feel very welcome and knowledgeable about what was on offer. Jamies supplied me with full information about their happy hour and their “Party Platters”, which was full in depth explaining what each platter would contain (which was great for certain food choice eg Veggie/allergies). In the end, we went for the Jamies Club platter which was mixed sandwiches, (seemed the best to accommodate 20 different people). They then went on to inform me that this platter will be complimentary as we are a group greater than 10, this was a real bonus. Once at Jamies, we ordered a few more sharing plates/nibbles for the team to share, which really went down well and were very tasty. Taking a good amount of time to prepare and present, really spread the evening out, but quick enough for when people were peckish. Both of which catered for Veggie and normal foods. The team complemented me on the booking, as even though Jamies can be a busy place, we were all able to chat and have our own space. I am very pleased with the evening, Amazing value for Money! **WOULD LOVE TO GIVE FULL STARS FOR EVERYTHING, BUT I WANT TO PLAY IT FAIR. I ALREADY STATED ON OTHER RESTRUANTS THAT NONE CAN BE 100% PERFECT. Though Jamies is really getting close!!!**

Mr. Mike T

Easy does it
16 May 2013
Jamies Minories is a straightforrward place. It's about drinking and having good time. Everything else: very decent food (for instance, lamb tagine), largish wine list (including a fair selection of New World wines), low prices (the self-same tagine was 12 pounds) and fast, friendly service are means to an end. So, the three of us did enjoy ourselves. So will you, I'm sure.

Ms/Mrs. Caroline B

16 March 2011
I been to Jamies on Minories street for the first time last week and I simply loved it. I am use with Jamies wine bar and Minories has not disapointed me. THe service is inpeccable and the food is really good.

Other restaurants near The Crosswall

You are requesting to book The Crosswall for people on at .