Call Dirty Martini Covent Garden to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Dirty Martini Covent Garden

With daily happy hours running until 10pm during the week (and 8pm at weekends), the original branch of the Dirty Martini mini chain has become a magnet for birthday bashes and hen parties wanting a rocket-fuelled night out. Whether you like it dirty, classic or modern, the Martini menu aims to please. Choices run from strawberry and black pepper to exotic dragon fruit and pomegranate via chocolate, espresso and French. Classic Mojitos, Mai Tais and Bellinis are also on offer, plus original mixes such as a pistachio and toasted pineapple sour – a Pirates of the Caribbean-meets-Mexico bandito mix of mezcal, vodka, coconut water, caramel and pineapple syrup. Platters, skewers and hot dogs act as sustenance. On the downside, this tiny basement can get unpleasantly rammed and service is often variable.

Bars

Reviews of Dirty Martini Covent Garden

Kopa

Excellent
30 June 2019

I’ve seen many bad reviews on here about this place but the Covent Garden branch is AMAZING the staff are polite friendly and make THE BEST cocktails I’ve had don’t be put off (actually do as it make it less busy for me)

Ms/Mrs. An D

12 July 2010
Avoid at all costs-I had a lovely meal in the main part upstairs at Tuttons. But then went to start my hen night thinking it was a classy cool cocktail bar but oh my good god. We arrived having reserved a booth, to which each person had to spend a minimum amount on drinks etc, this would have been fine-if we had been served! We walked in to what could only be described as a health and safety hazard waiting to happen-a tiny room down some stairs with a bar, jammed with people- we had to ask for a certain waiter -we were told by the security guy upstairs-in order to get our booth as others had occupied it-so my friend asked for this person was greeted with a dirty look from the head barman. Nice! Anyway we got the booth sorted in the end, and the 1st thing that hits you is the smell, seriously Dirty Martini-I am telling you this for your own good, clear up your act-it smells of either sick or stail urine-and trust me you don't even get used to it no matter how long you are there! The booth only fit 6 people and there were 12 of us so half were left standing-and you cant dance as there is no dance floor?? I have no idea why they play the music so loud if you can't dance? Ok so we thought lets try out a drink-40 mins later and the people who had arrived after us had been served b4 us-we waited and waited and they said they had lost the order, fantastic! So not only were we sat in a place smelling of sick, there was no air con so we were roasting, and we couldnt have a dance or a drink-very dissapointing so we left and moved on to Road house down the road-which was far far better made up for it all!

Other restaurants near Dirty Martini Covent Garden

You are requesting to book Dirty Martini Covent Garden for people on at .