This week, we’ve teamed up with the football fan’s beer of choice, Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Craft Lager, to offer two lucky winners the opportunity to master the art of brewing in celebration of its new 330ml cans, each featuring real-life members of the original Peaky Blinder gang.
Expertly produced by Sadler’s Brewing Co., a sixth-generation family-run business which has been brewing since 1861, the lager pays homage to Sadler’s links to the original gang members through its brewing and licensee legacy in Birmingham.
The winners will enjoy a day jam-packed with everything you need to know about brewing; you’ll meet the brewer, mash, taste and pitch the beer, all while learning about everything from the brewing process to fermentation. What’s more, you’ll get a six pack to take home.
You could win a Sadler’s Brew a Beer Day Experience for two.
To enter, answer the question and fill out the form below. This competition closes at midday on Monday 18 November 2019.
Terms + Conditions:
- Prize includes breakfast, lunch and plentiful beer tasting. At the end of the day’s Brew you will be given a gift pack of beers to take home
- Winners must be over the age of 25 and be able to show valid ID on the day of the experience
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given
- Tickets for the brewing experience must be redeemed before April 2020
- All experiences take place on Fridays only
- The experience will begin at 9am at Sadler's Brew House & Bar, Unit 2, Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Lye, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 8ER. The experience will end at 4.30pm
- The prize package excludes travel and accommodation. Winners must bring old clothes suitable for being covered in a few hops and a good pair of wellington boots or old trainers