This week, we’ve joined forces with Taste of London to offer you exclusive access to the event. This year’s festival, which takes place from 19-23 June, promises to be as jam-packed as ever, with 40+ of the capital’s latest and greatest restaurants in attendance, along with live demonstrations from top chefs including Yotam Ottolenghi, Melissa Hemsley and Issac Carew, wine tastings, and even urban farming. It’s a great place to sample signature dishes from some of London’s most exciting restaurants – half of which are new to Taste – as well as off-menu items they've created exclusively, all in one place.
Perhaps most exciting, though, is the chance to experience the critically-acclaimed cooking of chef Kobus van der Merwe of Wolfgat in South Africa, without taking the 12-hour trip to the remote fishing village, or having to brave the restaurant’s three-month waiting list. Tickets to his event, ‘The Residence presented by Zacapa Rum’, can be purchased as an add-on, and cost £95 each.
You could win a pair of Diners Club VIP Feasting tickets to Taste of London 2019 on Sunday June 23 2019 + two seats at The Residence presented by Zacapa Rum.
To enter, answer the question and fill out the form linked below. This competition closes at midday on Monday 17 June 2019.
Terms + Conditions:
- VIP Feasting tickets include: fast-track entry to the festival, access to the VIP Lounge & Garden, three dish vouchers (including one Taste Exclusive), a glass of Champagne Laurent-Perrier La Cuveé and exclusive entertainment and offerings for VIP guests.
- Tickets are valid on Sunday 23 June 2019 only.
- The prize does not include accommodation for, or travel to or from the event. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative is offered. In the event of the prize winner not being able to accept the prize, no alternative or replacement prize will be offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by the promoter in its sole discretion.