Bespoke Switzerland, specialists in luxury travel and exceptional experiences for corporate and individuals, have teamed up with the legendary Mosimann’s Club in Belgravia, to offer a unique culinary experience to one lucky competition winner.
Located in the heart of Belgravia and helmed by legendary Swiss chef Anton Mosimann with his sons Philipp and Mark Mosimann, Mosimann’s Club is one of the most prestigious private dining clubs in the world.
One lucky winner (with one guest) will be invited into Mosimann's Kitchen for a day, where they will have the chance to discover some of the secrets to Anton Mosimann's signature dishes, then try them out for themselves. This will be followed by dinner for four with wines at The Club.
The experience will take place in the Club’s kitchen and the prize will be valid until March 2016.
For a chance to win, simply click here before 30 November 2015 to enter the price draw.
Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter this competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bespoke Switzerland or any subsidiary of Bespoke Switzerland Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary
4. Only one entry per person
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Bespoke Switzerland reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Bespoke Switzerland reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Bespoke Switzerland Ltd, Competition, 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF after the closing date
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Bespoke Switzerland may require
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
14. This competition is being run by Bespoke Switzerland Ltd, 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF
16. Bespoke Switzerland reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page
17. Where applicable, Bespoke Switzerland will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time
18. The competition is governed by English law
This article was published 15 October 2015