Indian, Vegetarian

About Chai Naasto Vegatarian Street Café Harrow

Street food fans who prefer to sit down while dining can head to this Indian in Harrow. The name gives away the game here, with “chai” translating as tea and “naasto” as tapas-like snacks. Although its siblings in Beckenham and Hammersmith, have vegetarian-friendly menus, this site is entirely veggie with plenty of vegan options available too.  On your visit, you may find the snacky likes of gluten free Desi pizzas, chana masala tacos with mint chutney, and bhaji vegetable fondue. Wash it all down with an India-inspired tea or a craft beer. Can’t be bothered to leave the house? Takeaway is available too.

Indian, Vegetarian

Location for Chai Naasto Vegatarian Street Café Harrow

242 Streatfield Road, London, HA3 9BX

Mon-Sun 12N-10.30pm

Reviews of Chai Naasto Vegatarian Street Café Harrow

S P

New concept I loved it
19 April 2018
Loved the food I'm a non vegetarian but was pleasantly surprised definitely a must visit I will be back and I was told by the lovely manager that they change the menu too. The decor is really nice a quirky first date venue for sure!

Raksha M

Disappointing food and service
05 August 2017
Decided to go here after everyone was talking about it. What a disappointing experience. The service was terrible and the food was nothing to write home about. We had the paneer mirch - which lacked mirch totally. It was served without any type of chutney. When we asked for chutney, the waitress with long hair said give me two minutes I am just clearing this table... she then subsequently cleared another two tables and promptly forgot about us altogether.. and of course our paneer continued to get cold. Asked another waiter for mint chutney and waited five minutes for it to come out in a very miniscule bucket with about three tablespoons worth of chutney. Our paneer was stone cold and hard at this stage. The stuffed mushrooms were excellent I have to say. When we had almost finished both these starters the chilli mogo chaat came out. Well I am not sure it was a chaat of any sort to be honest. It was like fried mogo smothered in sauce and amli and was as tasteless as the paneer mirch - certainly no chillies to speak of. We did speak to a member of staff about the distinct lack of service and the distinct lack of taste. I appreciate that this is the first week and that there may be teething problems, however, first impressions often count and we do not believe we will be going back there. She apologized profusely and of course it was good of her to take the time to ask us our opinion. When we were first seated, the table to the left had a family of four who seemed incredibly agitated. Just as their food arrived, they actually got up as they said they had been waiting over an hour for their food. Not a good impression for other customers. They paid for their drinks and left. I would probably have done the same had I had to wait over an hour to be served. Overall impression extremely disappointing.

Other restaurants near Chai Naasto Vegatarian Street Café Harrow

Meera's Village

Flavours
Edgware

Flavours

You are requesting to book Chai Naasto Vegatarian Street Café Harrow for people on at .