International

Call Balans Soho Society Café to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Balans Soho Society Café

The Balans brand’s hallmarks include a cosmopolitan vibe, a please-all menu and an all-day offering (and, in this case, an all-night offering too). Drop by for a full English, a mid-morning snack or a casual dinner along the lines of roast chicken with shiitake mushrooms, or Cornish crab linguine – the world is your larder here. If you’ve got room for dessert, you’ll be ordering from the likes of chocolate brownie cheesecake or warm doughnuts with fudge sauce and Chantilly cream. The drinks selection is just as wide-ranging as the food, from Martinis, Margaritas and house mixes, to a clutch of affordable, globe-trotting wines. With its decent prices, relaxed atmosphere and undemanding comfort food, Balans is in possession of a strong formula which is seeing it gradually spread across the capital.

International

Mon-Sun 24 hrs

Reviews of Balans Soho Society Café

Horrible customer service
27 April 2019

the food was alright, but the security and the waiters service was very rude. Even, when you try to order it properly, the waiter is very ignorant.

Ms/Mrs. Sarah R

Fantastic Service and a fun place to catch up with friends.
27 February 2017
I love it at Ballans. Whenever I come here we always get such friendly and efficient service, it is a pleasure to dine there. I booked a pre-theatre dinner as we were off to the Harry Potter Play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Part One) and it is close to the Palace theatre. The restaurant has been redecorated since I last dined there and I liked the relaxed feel of the place. We had a booth which gave us plenty of room for our coats, there were three of us dining. We enjoyed a glass of Prosecco whilst we waited for our friend to arrive. I enjoyed a delicious tuna steak along with a salad and skinny fries. The tuna was fresh and cooked perfectly medium rare. One of my friends had the duck served with a rhubarb sauce, which she really enjoyed. The other ordered Lamb rump steak which was also cooked just how he liked. I had ice cream for dessert and it was creamy and full of flavour plus well presented. We didn't order any cocktails but could see them being made and they looked delicious. Ballans is the perfect place to catch up with your friends which ever time of day you dine.

Other restaurants near Balans Soho Society Café

You are requesting to book Balans Soho Society Café for people on at .