Après London

Bars

Call Après London to make a booking on:

SquareMeal Review of Après London

With its heated smoking terrace offering sheesha at £20, plus a post-punk ‘disco cocktail cabin’ at street level, Aprés is a popular spot for a youngish, well-scrubbed metrosexy crowd who drop by après work, post-Selfridges or for West End party hook-ups. Order a bottle of wine (from £19.50 for Pinot Grigio), some bubbles or a beer to go with nibbles such as beetroot-cured salmon on toasted bagel with sour cream and caviar, cauliflower and cheese croquettes, a trio of sliders with matchstick fries or miniature savoury tartes Tatins. Cocktails (from £7) include appletini, rum espresso, watermelon martini or tall, dark and handsome – a summer berry and passion fruit-laced gin Collins. The dance floor rocks to a range of soul, house and party grooves until the wee small hours – something of a rarity in Marylebone.

Good to know about Après London

Mon-Sun 5pm-late

Reviews of Après London

Crazy place to go out
31 January 2014
Been here last Saturday and I can't wait to come back! The club downstairs is crazy good with amazing DJ and tasty cocktails. We had an epic night! Totally recommend for anyone who's interested in a night out till late hours as it's one of the few that's open till 3AM.

Ms/Mrs. Sarah L

15 January 2014
Been here last Sunday to chill out for a drink with my friends. We ordered some food that arrive quickly and it was delicious. I went for courgettes with pine nuts and cheese and sweet potato chips and as a vegetarian I can tell that I made the right choice to get some nibbles here. After a few cocktails we all went for their Oreo brownies. Seriously, what can you want more from your dessert? It might sound cheesy but I don't have anything bad to say about this place. I just love it!

Ms/Mrs. Chiara S

All-in-one bar!
25 October 2013
Took my brother here when he came to visit. After we took some time to catch up in the snug room with some cocktails we went downstairs in the club. Although I've been here before, it never fails to surprise me. We had a blast, the bartenders made some fire show in the bar. Perfect! It was the best decision for a night out specially cuz it's open til 3AM although I wish it was open for more than that!

Ms/Mrs. Radhika B

07 June 2013
Great central London location. Has a laid back atmosphere – it's ideal for quiet drinks or a little boogie. There is a DJ present who livens up the atmosphere. The basement is perfect for private parties or events.

Mr. Adam D

Apres - London
07 June 2013
I like this bar – fantastic choice of drinks together with a sophisticated without being pretencious atmosphere. Comfy area downstairs with a DJ or band and upstairs is quieter if you want to be have a decent conversation. Location is spot on too – central London and somehow manages to be busy without feeling crammed! All in all, a very cool place to spend an evening!

Ms/Mrs. Mariana D

16 October 2012
What an inspired choice for a perfect evening! Friendly people, delicious cocktails and lovely atmosphere…what else can you ask for a great end of the day?!

Other restaurants near Après London

You are requesting to book Après London for people on at