Hotly anticipated temporary restaurant The Cube by Electrolux
launches this Friday – and Square Meal is offering nine readers the chance to win lunch for two at the venue next Tuesday, 5 June – the final day of the Jubilee bank-holiday weekend.
Every night during its four-month residency, The Cube will welcome one of six Michelin-starred chefs, who will cook a minimum of five courses for just 18 guests. On Bank Holiday Tuesday,
Nottingham-based chef Sat Bains (pictured) will be manning the kitchen.
For the lunchtime service, The Cube’s stunning, semi-transparent dining room will be given over completely to Square Meal readers and their companions. Lucky diners will be able to watch Bains
preparing their meal in the open-plan kitchen, and enjoy sensational views of the Thames and the London skyline from the restaurant’s site atop the Royal Festival Hall. Bains’ five courses will be
paired with matching wines, and as part of the experience, the chef will meet guests and offer them tips on how to create restaurant-quality food when entertaining at home.
To be in with the chance of winning a pair of the coveted tickets, simply email email@example.com with your
name, telephone number, and email address – and the answer to the following question:
How many chefs will be cooking at The Cube by Electrolux?
If you are not lucky enough to win tickets with Square Meal, try booking online at www.electrolux.co.uk/Cube/London. The restaurant is open
every day until 30 September; the five-course set menu, with matching wines, costs £175 per person for lunch and £215 for dinner. For more information, visit The Cube website.
Terms and conditions
1. Nine winners will be selected at random to receive: two tickets to dine at The Cube by Electrolux for lunch on Tuesday 5th June 2012.
2. The prize is to be taken on Tuesday 5th June at 12pm and cannot be changed.
3. No responsibility can be accepted if guest, for whatever reason, is unable to attend the event.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner must provide proof of age.
5. Dress code is smart.
6. Employees connected with this promotion from Electrolux PLC, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are
excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
8. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on 1st June and will be notified by telephone or email at the earliest opportunity.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.