Tickets for Taste of Christmas 2012 are now on sale. The three-day event, which takes place from 7-9 December at the Excel exhibition centre, will see live cookery demonstrations from top chefs
including Jamie Oliver and Michel Roux Jr, plus pop-up versions of UK’s finest restaurants and the opportunity to sample festive nibbles from top producers.
Top chef demos, restaurant and food samples, live shows and more
This year at the Taste of Christmas festival, restaurants including hot newcomers such as Lima and old favourites Cinnamon Kitchen, Salt Yard, and Comptoir Gascon will be dishing out samples, while
cookery experts including Mary Berry and Valentine Warner will be giving demonstrations and answering Christmas questions.
What’s more, more than 200 specialist seasonal producers from all over the UK will be displaying their food and hand-made gifts, with plenty of goodies to meet your Christmas shopping needs.
Exclusive Festive Feasting ticket offer
This year, Square Meal readers can get £9 off a Festive Feasting ticket by quoting SQFEAST when booking. The Festive Feasting ticket – which usually costs £59 – includes fast-track entry to
the exhibition, a welcome glass of mulled wine, a two-course lunch including half a bottle of wine per person, plus a Taste of Christmas recipe book worth £10.
At lunch, guests can choose from two courses, with dishes including winter salad of San Daniele prosciutto, mozzarella and zesty clementine, and slow-cooked shin of Cumbrian beef with oxtail potato
cake, ale sauce and horseradish mustard.
to book your Festive Feasting ticket, or call 0870 161 2129.
Tickets to Taste of Christmas start at £18.50. To find out more, visit tasteofchristmas.com.
VIP FEASTING PACKAGE
Celebrate a festive feast for the senses at Taste of Christmas - where inspired entertaining gets a glamorous holiday makeover. Meet the celebrity chefs, including Michel Roux Jr, Jamie Oliver,
Mary Berry and The Baker Brothers, all doing live demos in the Taste Theatre. Get hands on in a free cookery class, join a cheese and wine tasting or stock up on presents at the boutique market.
Corporate ticket includes: VIP Festive Feasting Package (£65 per person)
- fast track entry to the event. Avoid the queues! Simply flash your VIP entry badge
- a delicious two-course sit-down dining experience with reserved seating and full waiter service (vegetarian options also available)
- enjoy a welcome glass of mulled wine with your meal
- half a bottle of house wine per person with your meal
- unlimited access to VIP lounge and VIP bar
- complimentary glass of Champagne in the VIP lounge
- VIP Chef Q&As. Take part in Q&As with some of the top chefs appearing in the VIP lounge
- a Taste recipe book (worth £10) to take home. Recipes from some of London’s top restaurants
- complimentary event guide – find out everything you need know with our guide to Taste of Christmas
For tickets please visit www.tasteofchristmas.com or call 0870 161 2129 using promo code VIPFEAST