On 27 June, the Selfridges rooftop restaurant Alto by San Carlo will host a one-night-only dinner with seven of Italy’s most renowned chefs. Assembled by the culinary consortium Identità Golose, a collective seven Michelin stars will take over the kitchen, to offer Londoners an exclusive Viaggio in Italia (trip to Italy) via their taste buds. The dinner will feature a five-course menu, prepared by the acclaimed chefs.
The full list of participating chefs is below:
• Alessandro Negrini and Fabio Pisani, Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia, Milan – two Michelin stars
• Annie Féolde and Alessandro Della Tommasina, Enoteca Pinchiorri, Florence – three Michelin stars
• Cristina Bowerman, Glass Hostaria, Rome – one Michelin star
• Alfonso Caputo, La Taverna del Capitano in Massa Lubrense, Naples – one Michelin star
• Corrado Assenza, Caffè Sicilia in Noto, Siracusa – star of Netflix’s Chef’s Table
The Viaggio in Italia dinner at Alto by San Carlo takes place on 27 June. Tickets are priced at £160 per person, to book click here.