Sorry, but your web browser is too old to display this page properly.
Please update it to the latest version or switch to a more modern browser,
Google Chrome or
Internet Explorer 11 (they're all free).
Hospitality at the Wimbledon Club is managed and operated by Mike Burton. The Wimbledon Club is based right next to the practice courts, where the top players and lower seeds can be seen warming up
and playing beneath the hospitality suite’s balcony.
Mike Burton hospitality for most days' play includes:
• Early access to the Wimbledon Club
• On arrival coffee and biscuits are available, followed by a Champagne, Pimm’s and canapé reception
• A four-course lunch will be served with fine wines
• A complementary bar is available throughout the day
• Official souvenir programme, newspapers and plasma screens showing coverage throughout the day
• Officially approved Centre Court debenture ticket
• Reserved car parking (one per four guests booked)
• Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
• Presentation wallet, map and security pass for each guest booked
• Experienced event hosts in attendance throughout the day