Square Meal has teamed up with carbon-neutral car insurer ibuyeco to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the fabulous Cornbury Music Festival in the beautiful
Oxfordshire countryside. Acts include KT Tunstall, Paul Simon, Beverly Knight and Crowded House. There are also five pairs of standard tickets up for grabs.
Cornbury Festival sponsor ibuyeco offers car insurance with a difference by offsetting 100% of your car’s CO2 emissions for the duration of your policy with them. In fact, ibuyeco has announced
that it will offset 1,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions generated by visitors travelling to and from this year’s festival.
Cornbury, taking place on 5-6 July, is an eclectic, boutique festival packed with music, dance and activities for the whole family. Guests will be able to visit the ibuyeco family tent for
Yogabugs, FUNtastics, face painting and other great activities.
For your chance to win a pair of VIP tickets, answer this simple question: What does ibuyeco offer as part of its car insurance policy?
A) Pine-scented air freshener
B) Fluffy dice
C) 100% offsetting of your car’s carbon emissions
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read Square Meal Venues & Events’ round-up of the best music festival hospitality options this summer.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to all entrants aged 18 or over and a UK resident. Employees of ibuyeco and other third parties involved in this promotion and their families are excluded from taking part
in this promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entry to the promotion is made by sending an email with the correct answer to: email@example.com. No responsibility will be taken for entries that are not received. Entries that are
incomplete will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
4. Only one entry per person will be valid.
5. All entries must be received by 26 June 2008.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by the closing date.
7. 6 prizes are available. The first winner selected will receive 2 VIP tickets to the Cornbury Festival on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th July 2008. 5 runners up will each received 2 standard tickets
with standard camping passes.
8. Transport to the Festival is not included and no additional expenses will be met by the Promoter.
9. No cash or other alternative will be offered, nor may the prizes be transferred.
10. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the closing date. The prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the prize is not claimed the Promoter reserves
the right to draw another winner.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. This promotion will be governed by English law.
13. For the winner's name send a stamped addressed envelope to Cornbury Comp Monomax Limited, Quadrant House, 250 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5RD
14. The winner will be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. Participation in this competition will be taken to signify consent to this.
15. The Promoter is Monomax Limited, Quadrant House, 250 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5RD .