Title: UK Account Director – Venues & Events
Role: The role entails selling advertising packages across our full range of market-leading print and online media, as well as stands and sponsorships at our exhibition, to both new business leads
and existing accounts.
Products: Square Meal Venues & Events is the market leader in providing venue and event information to the corporate market through a wide range of products that include our iconic annual
guide, three stylish seasonal magazines, a hugely popular website, plus e-newsletters, reader events and the award-winning Venues & Events exhibition.
Requirements: successful candidates will have at least five years’ sales experience, preferably in hotel, media or exhibition sales. They will be intelligent, self motivated, sociable, and
confident, with excellent presentation skills and a desire to work in a fun yet driven environment where hard work and results are well rewarded. The role is home based but the successful candidate
will need a car and be expected to travel across the UK to make sales appointments and spend on average one day a week in London at head office.
- Sales of advertising, exhibition stands, sponsorship and marketing solutions across Square Meal’s full range of Venues & Events products.
- Ability to organise, plan, present & close deals in a logical manner.
- Deliver exceptional account management of an existing portfolio of well established clients from hotel groups, iconic venues and independent hotels across the UK to increase profitability.
- Secure new business for Square Meal Venues & Events.
Plan and execute sales trips to major market areas, targeting venues & event suppliers based in the Midlands, North, Scotland and the South West
- Research and development of new areas of business and potential new products.
- Determination to ensure that all client needs are planned for and put into place.
- Maintain extensive product knowledge and when necessary attend industry events to include venue launches within your area of business.
- Maximise use of CRM and all distribution systems/channels and marketing tools.
Please apply in writing, with a CV and details of salary expectations, to email@example.com